Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I wish some one was helping me.

Posted

watching Dogma.

Posted

Eating breakfast.

Posted

making some, allbeit minor progress on cleaning my house.

Posted

just got back from alittle shoping. now just relaxing.

Posted

just finished dinner. little more cleanin then it'll be clubbin time.

Posted

Relaxing before I put some hamburgers on the grill to BBQ.

Posted

Watching my friend play Resident Evil 4 for his first time (awwwww its so cute)

Posted

Looking up rents in portland and seattle.

Posted

Wondering what to do...

Posted

kicking myself for not being asleep, and having to work in... 5hrs...

Posted

about to watch stealth

Posted

Thinking... a lot. Thinking about getting some new piercings, Thinking about growing my hair out again, (well at least as long as the army will let me), thinking I need to start working out again.

just... thinking

Posted

nursing a hangover... trying to get my brain back online so I'll have the ability to think again.

Posted

Thinking... a lot. Thinking about getting some new piercings, Thinking about growing my hair out again, (well at least as long as the army will let me), thinking I need to start working out again.

just... thinking

Hrm, I wonder why you are thinking that.....

Posted

wishing i didn't live in port huron and a bit closer to detroit after the fun i had last night and meeting all of you that i did. also wishing . . . well nevermind.

Posted (edited)

getting ready to upload a bunch of pictures to my photobucket and myspace.

Edited by Jadis
Posted

THINKING TO MY SELF......

WHAT HAPPEND LAST NIGHT.

Posted

Waiting on my sis and her boy to come over to the 'rents house for dinner and drinks.

Posted

Not much.... and it's great

Posted

well, I aint fightin.

but im hungry....

Posted

Ughhhhh bombarding myself with water, coffee, and ramen noodles trying to get rid of this long island iced tea hangover. At least I didn't get sick, I thought I was going to this morning. I did however almost give myself a concussion when I stumbled into the bathroom and smacked my FACE on the tile wall. I'm sure at work they're gonna be all "is your boyfriend hitting you?" and I gotta be all "no I'm just a fucking drunk".

Posted

Chillin', waitin' for a phone call.

Posted

about to eat shells and chesse, then possibly put in a porn, take care of some frustration. lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.