Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just now getting rid of my headache. And chillin with some friends... it's quite funny, we are both on a computer posting here on dgn.

Posted

wishing that my dad would stop trying to sing along to simon and garfunkel. really wishing.

Posted

Deciding on what to do during the next week,since the plant is shut down for a week.Oh! i know,collect unemployment,housework,makeup for lost beer time,LOL!!

Posted

Looking up rents in portland and seattle.

And now I'm looking up flights.

Just dreamin' for now, but I so want to get out of here.

Posted

trying to decide if I want to go out tonight or if I want to crawl under a big freakin' rock.

Posted

trying to decide if I want to go out tonight or if I want to crawl under a big freakin' rock.

you could go out and come here. we'll crawl under a rock together!

Posted

I'm sitting at my computer typing this reply well my roomates baby is crying upstairs, the water is running in the sink in the bathroom, dust is gathering, the cats nowhere to be found, chernobyl is surfing the web for pic's, and i'm sitting here thinking i have no life.

Posted

gonna take a shower and go to bed. This party monster is dead tired.

Posted

Being Happy :thumbsup: I am having a good day and now night.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Getting ready to go to the airport. :bye2:

Posted

sitting in the airport using the uso's wifi.

Posted

making plans for the week

:happydance

So much I want to do.

Posted

nothing... absolutely nothing

Posted

inputing and dispatching jobs

Posted

Um, can I say it on here? Guess if I have to wonder that I am not telling. :whistle:

Posted

Playing the waiting game. :803530406161:

Posted

making copies

missing and being missed :cry

Posted

lonely.

but i'm not all in the same way.

Posted (edited)

Getting ready to kidnap DBK for a few... Synthia says he's our sex slave :)

Edited by artificialdawn
Posted

just booked a flight ... going to spend a few days in sunny California.. drive into Vegas... soak up some sun.

Posted

getting ready to go to the terminal. *sighs*

Miss you guys already.

Posted

Sitting at work, bored out of my mind.

Posted

getting ready to go to the terminal. *sighs*

Miss you guys already.

Awww well at least you had a fun weekend here.

I'm at work for like two more hours waiting so so very patiently, because I have the next two days off. *le sigh* I GOT PAID and wanna go spend my monies DAMNIT!

Posted

werking... alone... all by my self... it's so quiet....

wha?? who dat???? who der???

Posted

going to go put ointement on my new tat before my 'brother' finds out and kicks me really hard!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 69 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.