Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes, you get to meet the infamous Candy. :kiss

:thumbsup: sweet! i get to meet the hot army chick!

Posted

Yes, you get to meet the infamous Candy. :kiss

Am I cool enough to join the "Meet Candy Club"? Whatcha gonna be wearing? So I know who to look for.

Posted

Gonna tune my strat that's falling apart.

Posted

Am I cool enough to join the "Meet Candy Club"? Whatcha gonna be wearing? So I know who to look for.

Trust me, you'll notice me. I'll have big yarn hair.

Posted

Ten more fucking minutes then I'm FREE AT LAST!

Posted

Right now,walking around Mt Clemens,getting to commence beer consumtion!

Posted

starring at my new tattoo on my boobie...oooh... flames..

Posted

I just got a new tattoo 3 days ago.

It's on my side, under my right boob. It hurts too. I feel your pain!

Posted

...deciding if I should get my hair cut off tomorrow .

Posted

chatting online, and watching TV

Posted

waiting for the NyQuil to kick in..... :dry:

Posted

I remember drinkin NyQuil before we figured out how to get booze the last time we were in the war

Posted

I remember drinkin NyQuil before we figured out how to get booze the last time we were in the war

Hahah, yeah. Don't drink the green, unless you got red bull near by. Speaking of war and booze, you should hook me up damn it. :horse:

Don't ask about the horse.

Posted

:peanutbutterjellytime::happydance or :gathering: If I do goto CC tonight, I be dancing or sitting @ the DGN table.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Watching a sleeping Chihuahua ... waitiing for awhile so I can call my best-friend to come help me with something.

Oh and being excited I get to go to Milan Dragway tonight!!!

Posted

Working.... happy that my wife gets to do something she wants to do for a change

Posted

watching walking tall. waisting the day away till tonight and i'm at city club! can't wait to meet you all that will be there. i'll be easy enough to find i'll be in a long black skirt, short hair, glasses.

Posted

watching my new tattoo peal.

*I got a 6" cartoon version of Bettie Page on my right hip about 4 days ago. She's so sex. Oh yes, sex.*

Posted

Looking forward to lunch

Posted

just put groceries away, started cleanin my house... seems like a never ending task.. I have no one to blame but myself

Posted

just put groceries away, started cleanin my house... seems like a never ending task.. I have no one to blame but myself

It's not an easy task by one's self. I know that first hand.

Posted

I just got cornered by a couple mormons......I couldn't help but think of orgazmo

Posted

Still dealing with the sore throat. But it's not as bad as yesterday. I can talk today.

Posted

still not cleaning my house nearly as fast as I should

Posted
:whip Helping Odims' clean his house. :spank
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 80 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.