Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

... *sigh* ....

Something I DEFINATLY don't want to EVER do again.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

about to shower and go ni ni.

Posted

plotting my escape

To wherez?

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Looking for a place to live..ASAP.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

To wherez?

-CatsEye :cat:

far, far, far away from here.

Posted

far, far, far away from here.

Can run away with you..?

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Wishing I was able to sleep.

Posted

sitting here in agony... I HAD to get drunk... again....

...then for some god awful reason... i felt it acceptable to take off all my clothes and wander off into some woods...

...now i got poison ivy sores for my stupid mistake. (none on the vitals thank god)

This is teh suxxors

Posted

drinkin cophee, watchin news, waitin to go to work

Posted

not sleeping.... only 3hrs. of sleep... yay!

Posted

I'm getting ready for a fun-filled Monday.

Posted

Trying to figure out when the best time to go to Vegas would be... :)

Posted

Thinking about lunch.

Posted

Thinking about lunch.

Mmm... good idea.

Posted

Eating Thai food. Yum yum yum yum.

Wondering what time is going to be a good time to change my tat appt.

Posted

Bleaching my daughters hair.

Posted

Bleaching my daughters hair.

Learning the chords and progression for the song 'Tomorrow' by Silverchair. I knwo I know but it's all in the name of teaching myself guitar... I'm getting pretting good with chords, and when I pick up on my scales I'm gonna be a bad ass soloist. :) Besides... the songs not -that- gay.

CixWicked

Posted

giving into my online Victoria's Secret addiction.

**gulps**

i am down to once every 10 days...

..or so..

:)

Posted

updating the calendar. fun stuff

Posted

Evading, avoiding, instigating...

Posted

Still chewing on my pens and starving in agony 'cause I'm trying to lose a few pounds so I've been dieting. I shoulda brought a sammich or something to work, but yeah, I'm a little dumb and was running late. Only four more hours to go then I get to walk three fucking miles to catch a bus at Hall Road and Van Dyke. Oh joy oh joy. (Dieting fucking sucks)

Posted

Sitting. I just got done clean out my jeep.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

giving into my online Victoria's Secret addiction.

**gulps**

i am down to once every 10 days...

..or so..

:)

Wishing I could have that much control :cheers:

Dry off from my swim in the pool, Keegan first time in the water, well besides the bath. It went well, he went right out when we came in =)

Posted

Umm.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.