Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Cheeeewing on my pen cap because I am at work and starving worse than a five year old in Ethiopia.

Posted

Weeding my overgrown flower beds and trying to figure out exactly what is a weed and what is not... and sweating.. damn 95 degree heat....

Posted

Weeding my overgrown flower beds and trying to figure out exactly what is a weed and what is not... and sweating.. damn 95 degree heat....

I have to do that too. Same predicament. WTF is weed and what do I keep? I think I'll tear it all out except the bushes. :whistle:

Currently taking a break from downsizing.

Posted

Deciding what to eat for breakfast.

Posted

procrastinating before i go to work

Posted

Nothing..

Posted

I have to do that too. Same predicament. WTF is weed and what do I keep? I think I'll tear it all out except the bushes. :whistle:

Currently taking a break from downsizing.

I have that problem too ... you've seen my yard ... :rolleyes:

Posted

Refiling our "miscellaneous forms" pile (it's past stack status) at my office. Oh joy oh joy.

Posted

Just got done cutting the grass and now going swimming.

Posted

Getting ready to head out for the evening. Fun times.

Posted

gettin' the kids ready for a day of playin' outside. Good times.

Posted

Comment stalking. Eatin breakfast.

Posted

My hair.

Posted

avoiding phone calls.. it's too eary, and i just woke up, don't wanna talk to anyone...

Posted

converting a 1920's wardrobe into a gun locker

Posted

going to go play outside for a while

Posted

Uploading fotos on Myspace. I am posting the past like 2 nights of Orleans.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Waiting for the babyzilla to waken from his slumber.

Posted

waiting for an answer

Posted

Goin HOME! w00t! Work is out....until tomorrow :(

Posted

reading text messages from my sweetness who's all about gettin' crazy right now. lol

Posted

STILL uploading fotos. I have 3 pages now just of fotos of my leave. sweet fuck man.

Posted

making a slide show of my orb pics! And trying to get rid of major pain of gut.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.