Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting ready to head to work. Glad it's Friday.

Posted

Beginning a busy day..

Posted

Being extremely annoyed.

Posted

About to work

Posted

I have to go get a ton of work done today. So I guess that means right now, as of this moment.....I am procrastinating again by going on DGN.

Posted (edited)

not doing what i should be doing, lol, i love procrastinating

Edited by EvilEve
Posted

I am hoping that my wifes day improves...

Posted

Wishing I could go back to bed and skip today.

Posted

Wondering why I got leather seats. I think I am missing 4 inches of skin off my ass.

Posted

Enjoying my son's nap time.

Posted (edited)

wishing this person would stop calling for me/him. I am sick of it.

Edited by Homicidalheathen
Posted

Wishing my car was not sitting in the driveway with a flat tire. ... My tire is not holding air and I have one of those fancy tire pressure sensor things and tire and rim coverage, but since Mazda doesn't actually cover it, it's farmed out to another company, I can't get anything done about it until Monday when Mazda can come pick it up and haul it in.

I'm wishing that tires and rims weren't so much money, so I could just go get it fixed and not worry about making sure I follow the steps to get it covered by the warranty.

I was supposed to go to my cousin's grad party up north ... I haven't seen him since he was 4.

Posted

kinda wishing someone would leave to be quite honest....and wishing I had not looked at that.....

Posted

Listening to this really kickass bigband on the Lawrance Welk show on pbs...aww damn now their singing guess ill jam the stereo.

Posted

Watching X-files... alone.

Posted

Trying to put kids to bed.

Posted

Fixing get ready to watch MAD TV @ 11:00pm EST on Fox 2.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Getting ready for bed. I have to get up early so that we can go to church by 9AM. Yes, I'm a church going girl, but I really do enjoy it. :thumbsup:

Posted

Not sleeping.

Posted

getting ready for a shower... then probably going to play video games to kill time until tomorrow, then it's back to the grind of pushing the army to do it's part in getting me in.

Posted

Talking to my daughter & my cat. :gathering:

Posted

just chillin'.. maybe going to listen to some rap music:D

Posted

wondering what the future brings

Posted

Digesting.

Lobster tail, beyotches. Lobster tail.

Scrum-dilley-umptious.

Posted

I'm making sure everything is in order for court tomorrow.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 658 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.