Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Watchin' Army Wives.

Posted

being less of a bitch i hope

Posted

Here is an army wife:

bratkov_army_girl_3.jpg

Posted

Decompressing...

Sybil? Why bother with that stuff? it's not going to stay on for very long is it? :wink

On the other hand... if you would like some nice photographs of yourself in them... please let me know and I'll hook you up. :sorcerer:

Posted

Catching up on correspondence and watching kmfdm's WWIII live dvd.

Multi tasking baby. =)

Posted

Here is an army wife:

bratkov_army_girl_3.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Posted

Pretending to be working for the last 10 minutes of my day........ I'm sooooooo bored.

Posted

selling the big screen that I won.

Posted

trying to find some really important papers. I suppose I should locate the key first.....lol

Posted

Trying to be optimistic about stuff and things tommorrow

Posted

I think that trying them on for the gentelman or lady that delivers them would make a good porn scene

Trying to think of more great porn scenes...

Posted

Looking at how messy my desk is.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Shopping for Makeup, a bathing suit, and some new sunglasses.

Posted

Eating a blueberry bagel w/strawberries on it. yum yum :biggrin:

Posted

Training for my slightly new job.

Posted

I am hoping

Posted

Checking that the details of my daughter's bank account are correct.

Posted

Watching the show 'Plastic Surgery: Before & After'. I love shows like that.

Posted

Is running away with his imagination now...

*wakes up* did i say that alloud?!?!

*is now currently hiding from a bitch slap*

EDITED ON ACCOUNT THAT I WAS A DUMB ASS AND SPELLED BITCH WRONG (IT WAS BITSH)

**whispers**

..the UPS man brought a big brown box full of goodies..

**pets KBK on the head**

if a man expects a slap, pet him because he knows his flaw and a slap would be out of line.

;)

Posted

Decompressing...

Sybil? Why bother with that stuff? it's not going to stay on for very long is it? :wink

On the other hand... if you would like some nice photographs of yourself in them... please let me know and I'll hook you up. :sorcerer:

hahahahaha

I am sure Paul would love that being that tomorrow is his 40th and THAT is what he wants for his birthday.

hahahahaha

Posted

I think that trying them on for the gentelman or lady that delivers them would make a good porn scene

**screams laughing and blushes**

Um, that is not a good idea.

no no no.

If I were full blown sociopath, yea, I probaly would, but no.

**baaoow chica baawou baou**

Posted

Shopping for Makeup, a bathing suit, and some new sunglasses.

**claps**

Yes, honey!

**goes back to the Victoria's Secret online order form and racks up a B I L L..**

You should post pics.

:)

Posted

I WAS playing WoW, but I died a couple times and got pissed so now I'm just cruising the net and then back to the battle!!! hehe

Posted

I am about to kill my suicidle german friend myself with my bare hands...sometimes I wish people would NOT trust to tell me everything...lol

XD

Posted

Anticipating/dreading having a tooth pulled in 45 minutes.

Gads.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.