Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Deciding on whether or not to turn on the AC today, since it is supposed to hit 88 today or just leave the ceiling fans on all day. I usually do not turn the AC on until June, but I may make an exception today. What to do, what to do???

Posted

listening to the quite rantings of a 4yr. old little girl... :help:

Posted

Making coffee

Posted

Making coffee

Yes have some!

Posted

Eating Bacon Cheeseburger pizza from Pizza House, talking to people, waiting to leave for my Physical Therapy.

Posted

Yes have some!

mmm coffee

Making potato salad now.

Posted

Just finished building a sea wall out of boulders

Posted

Helping my best friends ex German b/f not be suicidal...

*deep sigh*...godamn I hate being everyone's counselor....

XD

Posted

Burning more movies.. staring at the pretty lights on my computer

Posted

Fretting. I wonder if I could split myself in half. There is NO WAY I am getting all this shit done today. And yet here I sit hee hee.

Got people counting on me. This is why I can't practice.....too much shit to do. Everyone goes to sleep early and I want to do it at night. Wish I did something besides sing. It wakes everyone up. If I played something besides wind instrument I could use headphones.

I hate driving in traffic. I will spend 3 to 4 hours in it today and I HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT.

Idiots! Learn how to drive!

I wish they had not stopped making people take the written part.

Most don't know the rules of the road.

Posted

contemplating sushi for lunch AGAIN...

maybe my palette is trying to tell me i'm a lesbian

Posted

Thinking about thespians

Posted

Wondering if I could truely be considered homeless? I wasn't actually kicked out of my home, it was pride that made me walk out (Not that It wasn't well founded, and not that it wasn't high time). Wondering if Ariana will let me crash on her couch tonight, if I promise not to try and sleep with her...? Wondering if it would work better if I promised -to- sleep with her? Wondering if I'm -that- desperate?

Yeah... Life is full of wonder. LOL

CixWicked

Posted

Questioning some things..

Posted

Sitting at work, looking for a job

Posted

Sitting at work trying to figure stuff out

Posted

Looking for places to camp.

Posted

Being annoyed at the Wayne County Court System.

Posted

Being annoyed at the Wayne County Court System.

...agreeing with Rayne.

Posted

blowing bubbles in the house

Posted

Wondering

Posted

Looking at the Horizon... thinking of what will befall us

Posted

Trying to find what's letting off the annoying beeping in my house.

Posted

Thinking about stopping by the book store and trying to find a book on a specific legal matter. ... Just in case.

Posted

Enjoying a relaxing day running my yard sale.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.