Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

fixing to go to bed.

Posted

wishing it was next wednesday

Posted

Thinking about buying too much of this stuff.

Posted

Finding excuses not to go to bed...

Posted

Going to bed so I can lay there, with my Chihuahua, and not sleep while he does ... like I always do.

Posted

Getting ready to go BACK to the motor pool to have my ENTIRE PLATOON WATCH as we try to change a goddamn scrapper tire.

If you'd like to see what size the tire is, go on google and look up 621B Scrapper. You'll see what I'm working on.

*slits wrists*

Posted

Sneezing ... a lot.

Posted

Getting ready to go to the bank and go tanning.

Posted

Trying to figure out my next plan of attack and thinking he is over reacting again big time.....I will get everything squared away sheesh!

Posted

Watching my sweet little cat play. I love him so

Posted

Recovering from talking to my crush...lol...my heart is still going to pop out of my chest though...lol

XD

Posted

Going to pick up some mail and deliver it.

Posted

Just got done cleaning up wood from all over my yard.

Posted

ew brookie you cleaned up wood all over your yard? what did the neighbors have to say about that?

Posted

lunch! and other forms of time waste management.

Posted

Phee took my puppy and went to Taco Bell, so I'm waiting for them to get back.

Posted

avoiding a killer deal on 40mm cartridges for my M203

Posted

Trying to destress myself.

Posted

Fixing to go to bed.

Posted (edited)

Drinking beer, smoking a bird and eating some scallops I just pulled off the smoker (those are mine ya bastids) :)

Edited by pharoh
Posted

watching final destination 3 and realize there are some really attractive women that belong to this site.

Posted

Trying to convince my two year old to throw away the french fries instead of feeding them to the Chihuahua.

Posted

Trying to convince my two year old to throw away the french fries instead of feeding them to the Chihuahua.

Don't convince, beat them :p lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.