Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Just waking up, I didn't feel to good earlier and took a nap. Also getting ready to call Brian's ass ( one of my best friends in CA) to wish him a happy fathers day!

Posted

Watching my boyfriend play Battlefront II online.

Posted

Trying to find my fucking cell phone charger! That and getting ready to get a quick bite from a fast food joint somewheres...

Posted

Digesting.

Lobster tail, beyotches. Lobster tail.

Scrum-dilley-umptious.

bitch

Posted (edited)

bitch

you both are making me hungry, lobster tail is my favorite food, and bitch is the other red meat

EDIT *damn typos*

Edited by know_buddy_kares
Posted

you both are making me hungry, lobster tail is my favorite food, and bitch is the other red meat

EDIT *damn typos*

well, i can't really cook lobster tail...

Posted

Listening to This American Life

Also, about to turn 29

Posted

Listening to This American Life

Also, about to turn 29

Happy birthday!

As for me, I'm going to SLEEP.

Night, everybody.

Posted

Happy birthday!

As for me, I'm going to SLEEP.

Night, everybody.

Thank you! :happy:

Posted

Listening to This American Life

Also, about to turn 29

Realy sexy vixen..what are you going do on your special day?

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

wishing that i had a rocking chair... at least that'll give me something else to do while i sit and worry...

Posted

Sitting up awake at the computer eating cheese and Black Cherry Faygo because I'm an insomniac and got sick of laying in bed. I have to be to work at 7am. At least I only work 4 hours tomorrow.

Posted

Drinking coffee, trying to motivate my self to get ready for work. watching a thing on pbs about Snow Leopards.

Posted (edited)

Damn, slow connection!

Edited by Vim
Posted

getting ready to leave for work. ugh!

Posted

Trying to find the remote so I can turn off Designing Women! Ahhhh!!!

Posted

Trying to find the energy to do some laundry.

Posted

planning for tomorrow morning and Wednesday night.... getting excited.

Posted

Lunchtime!

Posted

Unpacking my Jeep.

Posted

Unpacking my Jeep.

I thought the military used Hummers now? :-P

Posted

trying to cause mischief... but i'm not so good at it like some people.

Posted

I thought the military used Hummers now? :-P

1114's is the new ''rolling tank''. *an uparmoured HMMVW*

Posted

Succeeding at what she is not good at, by just sitting here too.

trying to cause mischief... but i'm not so good at it like some people.

Posted

playing with my snake!!! =P:heart:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.