Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

getting something to eat... and STILL looking for my fucking cell phone charger!!! :verymad::bomb_ie:

Posted

getting kisses by said snake! (it r called Sully) :swoon

Posted

I am guessing that is not the snake of the one eyed tube variety?

Posted

lol! no,but it still cute

Posted

I love snakes.

Currently I am cleaning up my computer. I have to do this everytime I let my kids use it.

Posted

Browsing through the "help wanted" ads online.

Posted

Missing someone :(

Posted

Trying to concentrate on work now.... can't stop thinking about carrots...

hee hee ... :swoon

Posted

Werking

Posted

Werking

I'm leaving my house so I can go do that too.

Posted

Still werking

Posted

trying to stay near a bathroom to be quite honest. Thats why I am on here.

Posted

Waiting on coffee and screwing around with this computer.

Posted

Contemplating leaving my house.

Posted

I was peting my cat and than started to type on the keyboard and she jumped down...that is all I am doing checking through my E-Mail(s) and Myspace(s).

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Not watching TV

Posted

Getting all gussied up, about to go to a beach, or on a pic-nic with an old friend of mine. Hoping my car is behaving a little better today.

CixWicked

Posted

Getting my toe's stepped on by my 2-year old.

Posted

using the personal messaging system for my personal amusement.

:)

Posted

getting ready to go to a hair cut.

Posted

Having a headache

Posted

unloading my feelings into a private blog.

Posted

Unloading my blog into private feelings

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 658 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.