Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL... THAT WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY... phee you made me smile.

Shoot yourself...

Cix

*shoots self*

Posted

Getting shot

Posted

practicing and practicing and practicing and practicing and wondering if i can hack through this piece tonight (probably not but looks like i'll try anyway)

Posted

nothin just sittin here :beer:

Welcome and stuff by the way....

Posted

Wondering why the top of my cat's head smells like pepper.

Posted

Getting ready to go to some business function with Jeff and trying to be happy with what I'm wearing.

Posted

Getting ready to go to some business function with Jeff and trying to be happy with what I'm wearing.

Sitting in class, wondering when the hell it all ends. I love photoshop, but the class is... boring on the good days. The girl next to me flirt, but she's married. So I'm dancing with the dgn.

CixWicked

Posted

Sitting in class, wondering when the hell it all ends. I love photoshop, but the class is... boring on the good days. The girl next to me flirt, but she's married. So I'm dancing with the dgn.

CixWicked

*Phee puts on the Barry White*

Posted

Yay!!! I'm typing!!!

I'm glad my cast is off and kinda bad that I'm stuck in a brace for another 4 weeks.

Posted

Customizing my LiveJournal layout.

With partial success.

Posted

listening to the rain.. getting sleepy

Posted

wondering if it will always be this way.

Posted

Laughing at the fact that I own 54 bottles of nail polish.

Posted

Laughing at the fact that I own 54 bottles of nail polish.

Jeesuz krist!

I'm debating whether or not I should go back to bed since I wasn't allowed to sleep last night.

Posted

Getting ready to leave. I have to be there at 8pm. Ugh my back.

Posted

Waiting till 7 so that I can pick up a bunch of blood specimens and take them to a lab

Posted

Laughing at the fact that I own 54 bottles of nail polish.

I have more than that ... :shock: ... maybe I should use some ... :unsure:

Posted

listening to the water run, and hearing little chirping in the background from the damn tv

Posted

Listening to the sound of kids fighting.

Posted

Started mixing something new.

Posted

Swooning......someone wrote me again and we are going out tonight.....sighs.

I love people who write poetry. And are actually good at it.

Posted

I am thinking OMG my wife is having a bad day

Posted

Trying to plan out my day.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.