Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Being bored in Ohio ... it is soooo boring here. Listening to little kids run and scream in the hallway (my kids are sleeping) ... and being annoyed and upset over a few things.

Posted

Missing Jeff and thinking that I might need to go to sleep.

Posted

making a couple of phone calls....and thereby changing my future....

I saw a cool post on a a billboard at an ice cream stand on Ford Road:

"if a door doesent open, build one"

I am presently building two doors....

Posted

Typing as fast as I can.. ok I'm done.

Posted

Waiting on my new fridge, recovering from driving for a week ... and playing with my new phone.

Posted

You so silly. I am emailing and faxing resume's. I figured out how to use my computer fax! Yay!

Posted

Typing as fast as I can.. ok I'm done.

Heeh

Posted

Time to go dig up shit in the back yard. No, its not bodies.

Posted

wondering if I should spoil myself on Amazon.....

Yeah, I probably will.

Posted

Wondering why in the f*ck he won't just go away once and for all and leave me and my friends alone. Oh and I am petting my pussy. LOL! (cat)

Posted

eating a pack of 100 calorie chips ahoy! which i'm addicted too, and waiting for morning meeting to start at 9:30 :)

Posted

Reading some stuff on this board and a few others. Multitasking!

Posted

Making lists, making cophee, debating on showering now or later, deciding if I should strip the black out of my hair and go back to red.

Posted

Debating whether or not I should go to a meeting today.

Posted

Making lists, making cophee, debating on showering now or later, deciding if I should strip the black out of my hair and go back to red.

The black looks good. :wink

On topic, visiting some forums that I go to before I go to bed.

Posted

Updating the ipod and burning more movies.. what fun!

Posted

eating chinese food

Posted

uploading my pictures on both here and myspace

Posted

Was looking at Diana's pix of her lil boy.. he's a cutie.

Posted

relaxing from my workout about to shower

Posted

relaxing from my workout about to shower

Your welcome :happy:

Posted

ha!

Posted

watching black books!

:ice: Hey tell me more about that man..via email :animier:

Posted

Listening ti Bill Curtis on Cold cAse files

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.