Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

forcing down some calories

Posted

thinking of just tearing down the pool and getting a hot tub. Pools are a huge pain in the butt.

Posted

Cooking dinner.

Posted

1. Eating leftover tom kha gai that I made for dinner yesterday

2. Remembering how lusciously studly Tokagemaru looked chopping branches in my yard yesterday

(you know us juggalettes love guys with big axes!)

Posted

going to take a nap

Posted

Battling the last of the nausea from one heck of a hangover.

Posted

Nothing!

Posted

Eating Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream, and getting ready to go to sleep.

And thanking Troy for straightening out the board!

Posted

Drinking coffee and waiting for something to do at werk

Posted

Mental masterbation

Posted

I'm catching up on my homework/journal for my Cognitive Restructuring Group thingy I have tomorrow...

Posted

Thinking about swimming pools

Posted

I'm thinking about peeing in swimming pools

Posted

I'm thinking about peeing in swimming pools

Thinking about her peeing in swimming pools

Posted

Trying to decide if I should take a nap, do some work, or exercise.

Posted

Drinking my coffee and trying to wake the fuck up.

Posted

Drinking my coffee and trying to wake the fuck up.

Ditto

Also wondering if I'm going to make any money today.

Posted

I wonder about that everyday..

Now I'm burning some movies.

Posted

I wonder about that everyday..

With the construction industry in shambles I was forced to become an Independent contractor for a courier service. We are paid per call. I've been here 2 1/2 hours and nothing yet..

now I'm wondering if I should go to Karaoke tomorrow night w/ Cix

Posted

Just got up and debating what to eat.

Posted

With the construction industry in shambles I was forced to become an Independent contractor for a courier service. We are paid per call. I've been here 2 1/2 hours and nothing yet..

now I'm wondering if I should go to Karaoke tomorrow night w/ Cix

Well, for my vote, I say YES YES, COME OUT...

IN FACT, ANY AND EVERYONE SHOULD COME TO FORD ROAD BAR IN WESTLAND and hear cix sing Karaoke, and have a good old drunkin idiot time.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS SAY?????

I think it's a great idea

CixWicked

Guest Megalicious
Posted

I am filling my ipod so I can clean the house to some music =) (depending on how long the child stays asleep!)

Posted

Waiting for fedex to deliver my new computer and monitor

Posted

Premping, and prepping and getting ready for Karaoke Night at Ford Road Bar in WESTLAND.

Hopeing that some of my new DGN Friends will brave the light to hang out, with a bunch of drunks who sing karaoke weather they sound good or not.

I'm gonna be there by 10pm, what about you?

CixWicked

Posted

Well, for my vote, I say YES YES, COME OUT...

IN FACT, ANY AND EVERYONE SHOULD COME TO FORD ROAD BAR IN WESTLAND and hear cix sing Karaoke, and have a good old drunkin idiot time.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS SAY?????

I think it's a great idea

CixWicked

Had lots of fun and it was nice meeting you!

Now, I am going to bed.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.