Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am sitting in a chair, Listening to Who wants to be a millionare on TV, and waiting for something to do.

Posted

I am sitting in a chair, Listening to Who wants to be a millionare on TV, and waiting for something to do.

"Weve got nothing better to do..... than watch TV and have a couple of brews"

Posted

Delivering a part to Ohio!

I may make a little money today!!!

Posted

Yay Money

Posted

Drinking coffee and listening to happy music.

Posted

:blink: Listening to Blind Melon, that one song with the Bee Girl - at gun point........well, paycheck point anyways....

so far and counting, 6 times in the last hour..... :doh

Posted

:blink: Listening to Blind Melon, that one song with the Bee Girl - at gun point........well, paycheck point anyways....

so far and counting, 6 times in the last hour..... :doh

All I can say is the kellis life is pretty lame....

Posted (edited)

All I can say is the kellis life is pretty lame....

THIS is your basis for such comment?

I'm suprised you hadn't figured that out sooner!!!

LOL!!!!!!

:laugh:

Edited by kellygrrrrrl
Posted

THIS is your basis for such comment?

I'm suprised you hadn't figured that out sooner!!!

LOL!!!!!!

:laugh:

What... that's not how the song goes???

Posted

:laugh: wow...that SO went over my head!!!

:laugh:

You gotta understand this about me.....

I do not get stuff....a LOT...too much! :laugh:

Posted

:laugh: wow...that SO went over my head!!!

:laugh:

You gotta understand this about me.....

I do not get stuff....a LOT...too much! :laugh:

Posted

:laugh: wow...that SO went over my head!!!

:laugh:

You gotta understand this about me.....

I do not get stuff....a LOT...too much! :laugh:

You and me both

Posted

Waiting for another delivery again.

Posted

Waiting for another delivery again.

Acid again.... never acid again

Posted

listening to the dead milkmens "the blues song" while re-formatting my MP3 player to get rid of crap songs and get my images folder in the correct order

Posted

*sigh* waiting

Posted

*sigh* waiting

Stop waiting.... Here I am

Posted

:wallbash:

Someone needs a hug...

Posted

showering, or well about to. don't want to take me 'puter in the water.

Posted

Just got done drinking my dinner

Posted

eating a really big cookie

Posted

Just got done filing my taxes.....I am actually happy :D

Posted

Crashing from too much-

getting another Monster out of the fridge.

Posted

Eating some nice hash browns.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.