Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Being way to busy at this moment. :cries:

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Being way to busy at this moment. :cries:

SHaring the misery :cries

Posted

Happy..at this moment of time.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Buying stuff for halloween

Posted

already!

my kind of girl. :p

about to put the toolkit away and go to bed.

Posted

wondering why CSI miami sucks so much when the other two are so awesome.

Posted

Thinking about what my physical self is about to go through & hoping my lovies will tolerate me thru it.

Posted

Counting my cigarettes.

Posted

I am debating about alot stuff right now.. :unsure:

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

cooking a wicked masaman curry!

Posted

Trying NOT to vomit because I have to go to..........HELL/Brighton.

Posted

Looking for a job.

Contacting my attorney.

Getting info from Friend of the Court.

Dreading what needs to be done...

Posted

Trying NOT to vomit because I have to go to..........HELL/Brighton.

You know there is an actual "Hell" Michigan that is no where near Brighton. Brighton does suck something fierce though. I built a Burger King there once.... it was great.

Posted

job-hunting

Kohl's in West Bloomfield, MI is hireing..for various postions..

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

drinkin cophee and watchin CSI

Posted

Just got done tanning.. now letting my skin cool down.

Posted

Just got done tanning.. now letting my skin cool down.

Goth + Tanning = Burst into flames.

It does feel so good though.

Posted

Yes it does not to mention it has great theraputic benefits :ice:

Posted

listening to music, chatting, poking around on the internet, drinkin... the usual

Posted

Laughing at ex-husband #2 because I accidentally cock blocked him last night.

I really didn't mean to!

Posted

Laughing at ex-husband #2 because I accidentally cock blocked him last night.

I really didn't mean to!

HAHAHA! That's awesome!

Posted

And she was REALLY immature about it, too. He made her take a cab home because she was being so stupid. He and I are friends.

Posted

LOL - I'm friends with my ex-hubby too - just kinda funnie is all

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.