Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Waiting for this woman to come get this dresser so that I can leave the house and take my kids out.

Posted

Chatting online on yahoo messenger.

Posted

Picking only the pieces I like from a bag of snack mix...

...and not feeling guilty. :)

Posted

Relaxing. Sierra and I just got back from over 4 hours of shopping. I haven't done that in forever.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Listening to an old "This American Life" on my I-pod =). I love IRA!!!! :happydance

Posted

getting ready for work tomorrow.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Reading through the missed connections on cragislist. I think alot of them are terribly romantic. ::sigh::

Posted

Hating insomnia

Posted

Trying to get my daughter up and dressed for school.

Posted

Looking for a bank to rob....

Posted

Trying to werk

Posted

Waking up for the sixth time.

Posted

Just got off the tread mill...

Posted

Listening to music on my iPod and typing on my laptop.

Posted

Deciding what to make for dinner.

Posted

Thinking about exotic thumbs

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Thinking Thee Phee is silly. =)

Posted

Thinking Thee Phee is silly. =)

Thinking that meg has a cute baby and she is pretty.... and I am thinking about Satan

Posted

Trying to keep face

Posted

Trying to keep face

You lost your face?

I am trying to picture kelly without a face

Posted

Trying to dethaw from shoveling snow.

Posted

Trying to dethaw from shoveling snow.

Feeling bad that my wife had to shovel snow...

Posted

Packing up movies and stuff.. I hate moving!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.