Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Doing my taxes (depressing)

Looking for silk boxer shorts on eBay (mighty slim pickins)

Looking for a copper table fountain on eBay

Making a valentine card for my sweetie

Posted

Trying to keep moving forward

Posted

f-f-freezing my arse off. I got up because I thought I heard an owl so I wanted to see it. Turned out to be my kids nose. She was snoring some weird sounds tonight!

Posted

Wondering why I'm awake right now.

Posted

Just got done put red color in my hair.. wow it's bright!

Posted

Drinking coffee, and watching the Maury show.

Posted

Regretting I didn't get my surgery done :cry

Looking to see what time I shall go see the new Hannibal flick tomorrow :happydance

Posted

Watching Al play with himself.. I mean the tv.

Posted

wondering when I'm going to get tired and deciding on what I should get pierced.

Posted

Thinking about Blackmail ... strangely enough.

Posted

Giving Copernicus (Tokagemaru's 30" savannah monitor) a bath

Coloring a mandala picture

Baking cookies

and debating whether to stop by Priscilla's on my way home.

Posted

Waiting to see Hille's face again. I miss it.

I changed my avatar for the first time in..ever, now it's your turn.

Posted

Training a new hire

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Trying to imagine Lulu in Jeans :happy:

Posted

Wondering why the doctors office is closed on Friday.

Posted

eating food

Posted

Laughing my ass off.....

Posted

Thinking about starting dinner because the boys will be here soon.

Posted

Being a sarcastic bitch :ice:

Posted

Trying to figure out what I am going to do this weekend. My son is with his dad, and I am caught up on everything in the house. I dunno....maybe I'll stay in my pj's all weekend and do nothing for a change.

Posted

May I suggest:

Babel, The Queen, Pan's Labyrinth, Leters From Iwo Jima, Children of Men, or if you stay home, Little Miss Sunshine-On Demand

I love Oscar season!

_________________________________________________________

ME--

Starting the healing process

Losing someone's a bitch

Trying to get back into work for the first time in days

Posted

ME--

Starting the healing process

Losing someone's a bitch

Trying to get back into work for the first time in days

Hope you feel better!

Posted

Trying to decide on a tattoo I want to get today.

Posted

Trying to decide on a tattoo I want to get today.

This one

Irken_Symbol.jpg

Posted

That's hot.. I want it on my right butt cheek!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.