Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

watching my son sleep and going through email

Posted

Waiting for Vampyro to get here so I can watch Donny Darko.

Posted

Hoping my wife is getting some rest

Posted

:unsure: Wondering how it is that, every time Rayne is ill or has a touch of insomnia, I seem to have the same it seems. Much more of it in my case but, much much better that I have it instead of her poor self. Kids and insomnia are a deadly combination :happy:

I hope she's gotten some :sleeping as well Phee. (If not fo rher , at least for me so that if there IS a connection I can get some sleeping done as well dammit :sleep::evil::detective:

Posted

A film shoot? You'll be down in my area for that. Wonder what kind of film......hmmmmmmm.

I got to be a bar tender at some bar connected to a hotel on Telegraph....

I gibe an inspirational talk to a young bar fly who is having probs w/ his wife....I have one big scene, and 2 small typical bar tender scenes...What can I get for you?

I have to go back this Sunday now too because the crew ran out of film....and DIDN'T bring an extra roll....

-sheesh....

thats a long drive to not get paid for it....

(Student Film Projects for MPI)

Oh yeah....I am half assed getting ready for werk....

I so didn't want to wake up today....

:doh

Posted

Looking up the effects of drinking too much milk for my kids. My ex doesn't believe me.

Posted

Cooking meatloaf.

Posted (edited)

I got to be a bar tender at some bar connected to a hotel on Telegraph....

I gibe an inspirational talk to a young bar fly who is having probs w/ his wife....I have one big scene, and 2 small typical bar tender scenes...What can I get for you?

I have to go back this Sunday now too because the crew ran out of film....and DIDN'T bring an extra roll....

-sheesh....

thats a long drive to not get paid for it....

(Student Film Projects for MPI)

Oh yeah....I am half assed getting ready for werk....

I so didn't want to wake up today....

:doh

I wouldn't mind being an extra in a movie sometime.

Edited by Draco1958
Posted

Working on my buttons/t-shirt for my new "flea market get extra money on the side gig"

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Nothing, I can't sleep... again. My boys are asleep =(

Posted

I just got home from work..... I'm kinda tired but i wanna stay awake. sleep later, DGN now

Posted

Thinking about how LONG today is going to be.

Posted

Getting ready to go to the Mazda dealership and trade in my old car for a new one.

Posted

Answering emails and making phone calls. :coffee:

Posted

Pretending to work and wishing I could be as lazy as the security guy! But, this will change....

Posted

Uploading pics to my album. . .so come comment

Posted

Uploading pics to my album. . .so come comment

About to go stare at pictures of Gauge

Posted

Thinking lascivious thoughts.

i'm appreciating the fact that someone (anyone!) still uses words like "lascivious"!! :thumbup:

and of course, that leads me to salacious, prurient thoughts!!! :laugh::wink

Posted

pondering how to integrate pineapples into spiritual meditation to aid the levatation of balls of scented cedarwood

Posted

pondering how to integrate pineapples into spiritual meditation to aid the levatation of balls of scented cedarwood

*Phee is really impressed*

Posted

pondering how to integrate pineapples into spiritual meditation to aid the levatation of balls of scented cedarwood

Laughing

.... and cooking dinner and persuding my daughter to do her homework.

Posted

waking up from my nap

Posted

sad

Posted

laughing on the inside...feeling kinda mean about it, but there you go

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.