Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting ready to go out and do my thang.

Posted

Sitting at home with kids.

... Sleeping kids.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Sitting at home with kids.

... Sleeping kids.

Ditto, because you know Jarod counts as a big kid =) :laugh:

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Being pissed off, the fact of the matter I don't know why, which just leaves me feeling sad and depressed, which leads me to get angry .... round and round I go. :unsure:

Posted

Nick just got home from work. food consumed, beverage consumed. sleep now. Nick say more later.

Posted

Sitting at home with kids.

... Awake kids.

Posted

looking up ticket master locations near me.

Posted

Nick snuggle down in nice warm cave? Heehee. Sorry, I just thought this post was kinda cute.

Nick just got home from work. food consumed, beverage consumed. sleep now. Nick say more later.
Posted

Earning money for the family

Posted

just called into to work. a day and half of pay gone, all because im feeling like a peice of vomiting shit. Food looks so gross to me right now, mostly cuz i know it's gonna taste nasty coming back up. Just like those Gummy Bears i had last night. *shudders*

Posted

Couldn't make a 12pm audition.....

MAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn......GAH!

:doh

Posted

I have a headache and I have to drive to my parents ... about 80 miles one way.

Posted

I have a headache and I have to drive to my parents ... about 80 miles one way.

my poor honey.....

Posted

Nick snuggle down in nice warm cave? Heehee. Sorry, I just thought this post was kinda cute.

Nick snuggle down in cave, make love by fire. Nick complain smoking bad. Nick now listen Eiffel 65 - blue.

Nick see blue corvette. Nick man of cave!

*grunts*

Posted

Just got home.

Posted

Wishing I just got home

Posted

Finishing dinner, supervising the girls cleaning their room and trying to finish a book.

Posted

Finishing dinner, supervising the girls cleaning their room and trying to finish a book.

Wishing I was there

Posted (edited)

My kids refuse to go to bed ...

... and it's not even the difficult one!

(She actually went right to bed without an issue!)

Edited by Rayne
Posted

trying to get the nate to sleep

and

missing someone

Posted

Two of my four kids are puking.

One has Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome - so it doesn't surprise me. The other ... I have no idea why he is.

Posted

Cleaning my house and drinking coffee

Posted

Restoring the Toshiba ... playing on the Mac.

Posted

patching holes and putting up a new door frame

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.