Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Touching up my roots.

huh.

she said root.

Posted

Dirty old man.....

Posted

This place is full of pervs... :wave

Posted

Waiting for someone! :happydance

Posted

Sitting at work... wishing that I was more desired

Posted

getting ready to go to work . . . again . . . wtf is wrong with people

Posted

My Tamagotchi died. So I hatched a new one - which happened to be a boy this time - so I named it Steve.

And watching the new HUGE tv.

Posted

sitting at my computer in agony.

intesified chin ups.... a month ago i couldnt even do one ffs

Posted

like someone needs to be kicked. . .really hard. . .yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr an hour out of my day for absolutely NOTHING

Posted

watching Law & Order & talking to DBK ;)

Posted

Listening "Respect Walk"

Posted

Trying very hard and apparently failing

Posted

Being annoyed that I forgot to pack up leftovers from dinner in the fridge and put the cheese away last night when I got too busy with the kids after dinner.

And attempting to make waffles. I've ALWAYS owned a waffle maker, but I've never attempted to make waffles myself, usually other people make them for me.

Posted

Being annoyed that I forgot to pack up leftovers from dinner in the fridge and put the cheese away last night when I got too busy with the kids after dinner.

And attempting to make waffles. I've ALWAYS owned a waffle maker, but I've never attempted to make waffles myself, usually other people make them for me.

I can make them tommorrow

Posted

Dreading going to the grocery store to get more cheese.

Posted

Getting ready to go to the St. Patty's Day parade in Ferndale. :clover

Posted

Waiting on someone. And feeling better ugh. It was touch and go but I think I will be ok.

Posted

Listening to Petra Haden - God only Knows. Enjoying my last cup of coffee. :heart:

Posted

trying to wake up so I can go get my hair cut.

Posted

Sitting at werk

Posted

Being angry.

Wanting to go shopping.

Posted

Waiting for the garage door repairman to sow up somewhere between 10:30 and 3. Also, wanting to walk to the 7-Eleven for a coffee, but can't. Because I have to wait.....

Posted

Talking to a customers

Posted

Trying to keep my toes warm.

Posted

Trying to flirt with my wife and failing miserably... :cry

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 32 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.