Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Trying not to think so much.

Posted

Chatting on yahoooooooo! :happydance

Posted

wondering why I ate so much good japanese food :drool

Posted

Sitting on the couch, laughing at my dog ... hurting.

Posted

wondering what's going on

Posted

Nothing... and it sucks!

Posted

going back and forth.. from the computer to the fire i have burning outside

Posted

Watching a favorite flik and feelign like I have never slept during the evening hours yet this year.

Anyone have the cure for insomnia?

Posted

wondering if I should be there by 8 or 9

Pondering skipping the party later

except its gay guys....and I love them.

Posted

hangin out on the computer and listening to Jon training some newbies for Quake

Posted

wishing my back didn't hurt and wishing I didn't have to do it again on tuesday but liking cash oh yes cash is good.

Posted

Getting ready to cut my hair.

Posted

Wondering why people have such a hard time figuring out clearprint numbers. :unsure:

Posted

Being hungry

Posted

Coloring my hair.

Posted

trying to figure out what the hell I want to eat - I'm starving

Posted

Relaxing......and it is a great feeling.

Posted

Chatting on myspace...but I don't want their IM thing so its back and forth email...just waiting for his turn again.

I dont want to download anymore crap on this puter. Its getting slow enough as it is.

Posted

OH god now we are following these two guys breakup argument.

one of them posted this in a response to critisism about his blog tell all.

'shaddup lil bitch loose whore old man fuckee'

Heehee nice come back dude.

Posted

Waiting for my coffee to be done.

Posted

Odds and ends....getting shit done. And chatting with A very cool dude on yahoo.

Posted

Waiting at werk... again

Posted

Printing photo's.

Posted

Voting for Gavin

lmao!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.