Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just had to get my neiboor that I found their dead cat under my carport. God, that was hard to do. She came over and starting crying.

Posted

Hurry! Call the local Chinese Restraunt!!! Recycle Damnit!!!

ROFL,that is so wrong

Posted

Cleaning my house that I have neglected for two weeks - other things to do ...

Watching my kids run around the house I'm cleaning. LoL.

Phee went to a concert.

Wishing I'd be awake when he got back, but I'll be sleeping.

Posted

Chillin

Posted (edited)

I am intermittently: Tweaking auction pics; writing auction descriptions; letting cats in/out; eating prosciutto & havarti on melba crackers & drinking organic cider; taking auction pics; playing Super Text Twist; cruising job listings; oiling my scalp; and procrastinating on filling out the civil service exam application.

Just had to get my neiboor that I found their dead cat under my carport. God, that was hard to do. She came over and starting crying.

That would be hard... I'd hate to have to do it. Was the kitty's cause of death obvious or is it a mystery?

Edited by pomba gira
Posted

i am eating prtezels

Posted

picking on little pink kitten251736_0012.jpg

Posted

Wondering why someone KEEPS STALKING ME!!!

Posted

Tired!!!!!!..

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Posting stupid funny bullitens on Myspace,tells you how bored I am.LOL!!!

Posted

Looking over HMO coverages trying to decide on one.

Posted

Just grinning a lot.

Posted

I'm sitting here staring at this screen as I type this...

Posted

Looking up at COTN and waving to his post :wave

Also hoping that I don't end up punching out my baby cousin on Saturday and also praying really hrd for my Mum since she has surgery..she's very scared :cry

Posted (edited)

I found a box of rubber bands at work, so when I get some slow time I am making a rubber band ball!

Edited by pharoh
Posted

Looking up apartments.

Posted

Being bored.

Posted

Um, you don't want to know? Its early.....heh. :shock: :doh :fear :horse: :blushing :erm

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Sitting on DGN. And I have shit to do. Why am I still sitting here? Damnit! Someone smack me!

Posted
:unsure: Just wondering why the hell I am at home alone on a Friday just because I have a bunch of stuff to help the family do tomorrow. GAWD it sucks to get older AND feel older to boot :drool
Posted

Taking a break from a painting job to check e-mails in hope that someone will buy the radar detector I have for sale so we can go to CC tomorrow night.

And eating some smoked almonds and drinking Coke.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Being really pissed off.

Posted

Being really pissed off.

Oh, dear. Need an ear? PM me for my phone number. :)

Jon's out of the house tonight for his follow-up sleep study, and I'll probably be up all night...

Posted

Being really pissed off.

Ya that makes too of us hun, I really wanna scream and yell right now.....grrr so fucking aggravated.

Posted

Ya that makes too of us hun, I really wanna scream and yell right now.....grrr so fucking aggravated.

<--- wondering if this is going to have to be a conference call... ;)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.