Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
:sofa: hiding from germs and flippin thru channels hoping I haven't missed all the true crime shows todayI feel awful man :drool
Posted

Chillin. Just finished cleaning up from having some friends over for dinner. What do you do before you have people over? Clean. What do you do after? Clean. Clean, clean, clean. The best thing anyone can do for their house is throw a party.

Posted

Chillin. Just finished cleaning up from having some friends over for dinner. What do you do before you have people over? Clean. What do you do after? Clean. Clean, clean, clean. The best thing anyone can do for their house is throw a party.

Uh, if you feel you need to do that more often, I'll come over for dinner...

:pizza::gathering::ice:

Posted

planning my move back to Michigan...

Posted

YEAH HOO! We get to have you back to the Motor City !!!

We'll you'd better hurr since all the car compaines are closing everything up..I think they'll change us to the murder and rape city instead.

YEY welcome back ..(for when you get here)

We shall have to celebrate when you get home!

Posted

relaxing after a busy day

Posted

Getting ready for my next two days in court.

Posted

had lots of sex and now eating

Yay for nookie :peanutbutterjellytime

Posted

Going off of two and a half hours sleep and thinking it was totally worth it :innocent

Posted

Downloading music heard from last nights ordeal

Posted

Im relaxing after a hard day at work and calming down from being enraged earlier today.

Posted

listening to dgn radio after yet another hard practice session. if i don't make that orchestra imma be pissed...

Posted

waiting for my room mate to get back so we can go have breakfast and coffee

Posted

Looking at wedding dresses online. I've been married twice before nad never had a dress ... *sigh*

Posted

Boncing Back, from Fun on Monday and Tuesday..and work today so now some down time.

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Just moping about my shit situation

Posted

I just bought my halloween costume!!!!!! *squee*

Posted

burning a fatty of premium weed

Posted

burning a fatty of premium weed

Lucky.

Posted

arguing about what i THINK, bETTY bOOP LOKS LIKE AND BEING TOLD i'M WRONG like it's going to cure AIDS or something..jeez ...WOMEN can be so trivial

Posted

watching we were soldiers right now with the drunkin jew basher

Posted

waiting for the tigers game which is delayed.

Posted

Quivering from my classes. I want to be able to grip a pole with my ass cheeks.

Posted

YEAH HOO! We get to have you back to the Motor City !!!

We'll you'd better hurr since all the car compaines are closing everything up..I think they'll change us to the murder and rape city instead.

YEY welcome back ..(for when you get here)

We shall have to celebrate when you get home!

Isn't detroit already notorious in it's reputation as one of the worst cities when it comes to rape and murder world wide?

Aside from that, I'm posting on dgn, fixing my myspace, and listening to Type O Negative

Posted

Quivering from my classes. I want to be able to grip a pole with my ass cheeks.

Thanks, now that image is in my head.... and I like it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 73 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.