Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting ready to go see Sponge. woo hoo!

Posted (edited)

Getting ready to go see Sponge. woo hoo!

Sponge RAWWWWWWKS live! :biggrin:

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted

About to checkout the rockbands pretty soon,yeah this town is rocking!

Posted

Sponge RAWWWWWWKS live! :biggrin:

i know.....This will be the third time in two months that I've seen them. lol. One of my faves. :D Plus, I'm old enough to actually remember when they came out. lol. Most people don't.

Posted

i know.....This will be the third time in two months that I've seen them. lol. One of my faves. :D Plus, I'm old enough to actually remember when they came out. lol. Most people don't.

Sponge Rocks!seen them severa times

Posted

Debating with myself whether to go out tonight or not

Posted (edited)

Debating on stealing the gas from the generator I hear outside .... thankfully the a/c just kicked on and drowned out the noise.

Edited by Rayne
I said "may" instead of "the" ....
Posted

Vegitating at my desk

Posted

I'm getting ready to go out to CC.

Posted

going to bed

Posted

eating beans. too many beans.

Posted

Waking up from a power nap.

Posted

Trying to decide what to cook for dinner so I can pick up what I need .... and reminding myself I need to get dog food while I am out.

Posted

Wishing I was at home to help with stuff.... but happy that I am at work to help the home with stuff

Posted
:chug trying to remember last night.....
Posted

Thinking about the girl I was doing body shots off of last night.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Being bored at work and preparing for an exam on Monday (and lab) ::sigh::

Posted

Thinking about megs stalkings

Posted

thinking about body shots lol

Posted

Mmmmm, body shots.. :p

I'm just waking up, and deciding whether or not to go out and get my hair cut, hit Salvation Army, and go out and buy some new make up.

Posted

looking at erotica

Posted

Just waking up and making coffee, taking a few Motrin.. gonna go clothes shopping soon and find something to wear for tonight.

Posted

Trying to see which of my friends are going to City....because my other friends ditched out on me....bastards. I wish I had a car. lol.

Posted

Thinking I have totally lost my mind ... and if I haven't, I will.

Posted

I was dreading work tomorrow, but just remembered how the last day I worked, I had a family member come back to see me and bring me a gift and card for taking such good care of their loved one. I really needed that to remind me why I do what I do.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.