Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Haha... Drunk posting!

I didn't go. (Obviously) Too much to get done and then go to sleep. Had to be to work early today. Meh.

Yeah......Drank a wee bit too much last night. Damn $2 PBRs! Now I get to go to work...honestly I think I'm still drunk....

Posted

I just figured out how to clear my grown kids (well one is moving out in 2 weeks anyway but the other one...yah) who were emptying my fridge...with one of their legal age friends....out of the house....WALK OUT OF THE SHOWER NAKED!!

:peanutbutterjellytime:

I gotta remember that this worked!!!

Posted

I just figured out how to clear my grown kids (well one is moving out in 2 weeks anyway but the other one...yah) who were emptying my fridge...with one of their legal age friends....out of the house....WALK OUT OF THE SHOWER NAKED!!

:peanutbutterjellytime:

I gotta remember that this worked!!!

lol...lmfao

Posted

Feeling the crystals form on my eyes

Posted

Doing muh make up

Posted

Nursing my sunburn from the Tigers' game, and catching up on e-mails.

Posted

posting. I've very bored.

Posted (edited)

Trying to scrape melted noodles from a boiling pot of macaroni and cheese. :rolleyes:

Edited by brandywine0880
Posted

Now trying to figure out how to get those two retarded ass pics I uploaded, off of my other reply.

Posted

lol. I'm going to bed. I have to work in the morning. :p

Posted

Still swooning like a silly bobby-soxer at a Frank Sinatra concert.. :wub:

Posted

Trying to stick with it....

Posted

Pretending I don't exist..

Posted

Like I am happy Hunhee exists :flower:

Posted (edited)

Like Ice Queen and I are kindred spirits.. heh :blushing:

Edited by hunhee
Posted

Thinking about whether or not anyone or anything really exists

Posted

Waking up...I have to go to work in 10 mins. ew.

Posted

Like Ice Queen and I are kindred spirits.. heh :blushing:

Thinking that Hunhee posted in the wrong thread. :rofl:

Posted

Thinking that Hunhee posted in the wrong thread. :rofl:

Glaring at Marc.. *evil eye*

Posted

wondering if it is too early to drink! :unsure::wine:

Posted

Never!!! *screams *

Posted

Counting down the minutes until I get out of work... and watching the weather report for tonight.

Posted

thinking about sex :innocent:

Posted

Hanging out at a coffee house in Mt Clemens,and getting ready to drink some beer later

Posted

Cleaning my guns, and enjoying an ice cold Stella Artois during the process.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.