Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Tasting someone on my lips and smelling him in my clothes..

Posted

Fading fast....

Posted

Drinking coffee and about to start making breakfast.

Posted

Recovering from a full day... went to cedar point, got the shit scared oout of me.... got sunburnt (i know, so un-goth of me :sad: ), went and saw russet burbank, and critical bill! didn't get home until almost 4am. (we left the house at 6am in the morning... almost 24 hours up, again...)

checking my e-mails, and getting up-to-date on what all my message boards are doing... :D talking to my room mate (who is playing World of Warcraft on the computer next to me)

Posted

I'm sitting here with a back-ache, wishing there was a Turkish bath nearby.

Posted

taking a break from studying for my final

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Feeding the monster, trying to study but I must wait till I get him to sleep.

Also being lonely. But its a good lonely :thumbsup:

Posted

Just getting home from Houghton Lake, getting caught in a tornado in Bay City, and now I'm off to get a tattoo. Full weekend.

My liver hurts..

Posted (edited)

Sorry about your liver, Ms. Kitty.. Mine's not feeling much better, luv. :p

I am sitting here at my computer desk, drinking a Stella Artois, listening to Duke Ellington, looking for new spiders for sale on Arachnoboards classifieds, writing in the semi-autobiographical novel I have been working on, PMing a few friends, and smelling the summer-musky, ozone, delicious scent of the rainstorm blowing in through my window.

There is the sound of a melancholy train wafting in with the rain.

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted

Settling the Credit Cardz & goin' to meet up w/ Rev for coffee.....

Posted

watching it rain and hail!

Posted

Writing.

Settling the Credit Cardz & goin' to meet up w/ Rev for coffee.....

Posted

procrastinating

Posted

Flying up to the store real quick for more Stella Artois.

Posted

Wanting to go to Necto

Posted

Just got done working out and fixing to take a bath.

Posted

trying to wake someone up by phone so I can get the work of cleaning her place over with so I can hit the beeeeach later

damn breathing mask she can't hear shit with that thing on

Posted

Trying to make plans for a few days next week. Making plans for my Mom's tomorrow.

Trying to figure out if I want to take the kids swimming this afternoon and maybe take a class at the gym before I drop them off at their dad's.

... and thinking about eating ice cream.

Posted

Just waking up. I'm a bum. ha ha ha

Posted

Drinking Buttershots, yum

looking forward to stirring up some trouble at work tomorrow, and maybe flirting with some cute docs too

Yep, I'm going to be TROUBLE tomorrow!

Hooray! My real estate agent just called, someone wants to look at my house tomorrow. Wish me luck! I need to move so bad!

Time to clean!

Posted

Cleaning up my cat's litterbox room, cleaning the kitchen, doing the dishes, washing bedclothes; just housework in general.

Posted

listening to hooverphonic

Posted

dreading folding the rest of the laundry, an dtrying desperately to stay awake...

wondering how some ppl can live the way they do, and just not care :sick:

Posted

Smoking a cig.

Posted

point....click....apologize

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.