Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Cooling down from a nice long hard work out.

Posted

Playing some WoW and trying to send an email or two out.

Posted

Petting my favorite orange cat, watching a candle burning, and enjoying the quiet.

Posted

Wondering how I get such an interesting mix of people in my life. Though I love to be social, I can't wait to have my house back and dive into art again. I miss having my outlet to express myself with. There is nothing better in life than being able to create something that you put your heart and soul into.

Canvas is worth it... people... I'm not so sure... There are some exceptions, though...

Posted

Making a list on how many quarter sticks and half sticks of dynamite and other arsenals I need for the July 4th holiday.

Posted

trying to wake up to get ready for work. go coffee!

Posted

FFS!!! LoL.. Nah, I'm goofing around before work.

Posted

Eating cereal and waiting on a phone call.

Posted

just got off work and gonna take a catnap

Posted

trying to decide what to do today

Posted

trying to decide what to do today

Is it the planting season?

Posted

Is it the planting season?

:spank

you are awful.

rotten, and awful. :p

i think i may go see a movie.

Posted

:spank

you are awful.

rotten, and awful. :p

i think i may go see a movie.

(You have something against farmers?)

Field of Dreams? Or maybe the astronaut farmer?

Posted

(You have something against farmers?)

Field of Dreams? Or maybe the astronaut farmer?

:p

i am contemplating seeing "The Strangers".

Posted

I'm gonna' nail this beat! :jamin

Posted

Fixing to launch a torpedo...

Posted

Drawing out the plans for my website.

Posted

Having a little campfire, and roasting a chicken for dinner..

Wish I had some beer.

Posted

About to do a photo shoot.. *Taps foot waiting for models*

Posted

Photo editing.....

Posted

Sitting around..."cleaning"...ha ha ha

Oh, and somehow NOT having a hangover from last night's festivities. :p

Posted

getting ready to get the f$#k out of here.too many stupid ppl at the store.

Posted (edited)

LMAO @ the song the ice cream truck is playing for its music; "The Liberty Bell," by John Philip Sousa.

Most of you would know it as the theme from Monty Python's Flying Circus!

Edited by jynxxxedangel
Posted

LMAO @ the song the ice cream truck is playing for its music; "The Liberty Bell," by John Philip Sousa.

Most of you would know it as the theme from Monty Python's Flying Circus!

Did you know that ice cream trucks in Birmingham play Mozart, and Chopin? I found this to be comical.

Posted

Eating dinner.....

Eggplant Parmesan.....Yummy!!!!! :drool

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 228 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.