Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Drinking a beer and reading hilarious posts on DGN

Posted

deciding whether to go to CC tomorrow night or hang out with my new BF.

Posted

work

Posted

Waiting to start life (i.e. get off work).

Posted

Drifting in phone hell...

Posted

Trying to go to sleep but am having to much on my mind. :dry:

Posted

Enjoying the awesome weather

Posted

Texting. :)

Posted

asking myself if I can put off calling the dentist one more day....

Posted

Gettin pumpt lyke da govenah!

Posted

getting ready for work and making a note to remind myself to call the dentist at 9

Posted

Listening to the local news and having my morning coffee.

Posted

Listening and watching the storm. I love storms.

Posted

catching up with my net stuff, listening to abney park. :p

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

currently puzzled over the fact I can't find a copy of "Maxwells Silver Hammer" by the Beatles....

Posted

Taking a break from all the laundry and cleaning I've been doing today.

Posted

Sitting in the waiting room at U of M, waiting for my daughter to get finished with her appointment, bored because I forgot to get my homework out of the trunk of my car.

Posted

finishing my prep for MTG

Posted

waiting

Posted

sitting here, relaxing, after being poked and prodded all damn day, at U of M... i was there for 8 freaking hours!!!

checking my e-mails, and catching up to posts, and such..

Posted

Realizing that I really should get all my stuff ready for tomorrow, but I am zonked.

Darnit, why did I have to wake up at 2:30am and not fall asleep till almost 4 last nite?!

Posted

Avoiding working on a dress.

Posted

Listening to the sounds of victory. I love living in the city.

Posted

Thrashing around like an idiot on my bed listening to "Bodies" by Drowning Pool...1 nothings wrong with me...2 nothings wrong with me...3 nothings wrong with me...4 nothings wrong with me...*long growly scream* *starts chanting "Let the bodies hit the floor"*

The song is addictive XD

:p

Posted

Just thinking a lot.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.