Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Pretending I don't exist..

Hiding in her nonexistent shadow. :sofa:

Posted

Listening to Brand New Sin

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

practicing a "screamo" cover for "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit

Posted

Applying for a new position in the company.

Posted

Bullshitting with Godfallenpromos at Trixies Coffee

Posted

Thinking about looking up some temp services in the yellow pages.

Posted

I'm looking at corsets on ebay...

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Preparing to start work tommrow! =)

Posted

Cooking...

Posted

being lazy

Posted

PLaying the video game"Kitty Cannon"

Posted

Writing off a few more ppl out of my life,and warning them to stay away from my family.

other than that,doing some reading.

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

Writing off a few more ppl out of my life,and warning them to stay away from my family.

other than that,doing some reading.

one of those days, huh bro???

composing a CD....

Posted

nothing much. just ate dinner.

Posted

Stripping my van of excess weight to try and help fuel economy. :sorcerer:

Also about to finish up some freelance work.

Posted

channel surfing and web surfing simultaneously

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

just finished posting a new Godfallen Promotions Concert Event!!!

Posted

trying to compose myself

Posted

Trying to get my boys dressed to go return the rental car for my own *cries*

... and thinking about what to cook for dinner and if I need anything to accomplish that.

Posted

Trying to get into my ****ing email

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

working on setting up a tour....

Posted

Realizing that my dissertation is Totally going to be sex-related.

need to study an abnormal subject? i volunteer..haha

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

choking a clown.....f*cking circus invade my house.....

Posted

wishing someone would stop freaking out on me all the damn time its unattractive as hell.

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

having trouble finishing this soundtrack...grrrr....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 216 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.