Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wondering what I should do about something.

Posted

Wishing that I had someone to talk to.

Posted

Getting ready to leave for work...

If my oldest daughter would ever finish getting ready.

Posted

Torturing myself

Posted

Torturing myself

Woundering if its with plastic spoons and other kitchen things o.o?

Posted

On-line job apps.

Posted

I am doing that as well x.x

Posted

Looking up funny pics to send Me Rev to cheer him up..... :wub:

Like this one.....

media-turns-on-bush.jpg

Posted

Showing I have no life by sitting online looking for new posts on here and watching TV court shows because I am feeling lonely.

Posted

Me eat pizza...drink oj...cuddle and smoke now. Life is sooo good. Me happy. Go to sleep soon. Tired mommy.

Posted

Getting ready to go buy white scrub pants, then Mother's Day cards and stuff.

Posted

resting my sore back and feet wishing I didn't have to get up and cook soon. And clean. Ouch. Feet.

Posted

Its Friday,sounds like another huge pitcher of beer tonight at FT's

Posted

remembering that I forgot to send out my mom's mother's day card...

Posted

Eating some sugar free jello pudding that I screwed up and has the consistency of, oh nevermind.

How dense do you have to be to screw up instant Pudding!!!!!!!!

Posted

Waiting for Battlestar Galactica to come on.....

Posted
Figuring out how Im going to manage my money for the next two weeks pay my cell phone bill and go out. All I have is 50 bucks.
Posted

Drinking a large glass of beer and preparing for the wake tomorrow

Posted

Preparing for total world domination.

Ah a girl after my own heart.. I'm presently working on CULT status.. But world domination is most def in the future...

Posted (edited)

Ah a girl after my own heart.. I'm presently working on CULT status.. But world domination is most def in the future...

We will be CO-world-dominators!

And I'm a girl after All of you. Muahahahahaha!

Edited by Pandora
Posted (edited)

My little one does not feel well; therefor, she feels the need to be permanently cuddled on my lap. So, the only things I can do, is watch tv, no thanks, or be on here looking for aMUSEment and typing one handed at you folks. You all must suffer now, haha

Edited by Ice Queen
Posted

Retail therapy. Oh well, I should be saving my money right now, but screw it, it made me feel better. I got an awesome deal on a corset, too bad I'm not going to have anywhere to wear it for a while.

Posted

Watching American Gladiators with kids. Fucking kicks ass too lol

Posted

dishes, sits at computer and sips Guinness, laundry, sits, folding clothes, sits, I'm going to have to open another Guinness if I keep on doing housework.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.