Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

fighting sleep and I really shouldn't be

Posted

Sewing a button on a pair of pants.. And trying to work up enough emergy to get my sewing machine out and work on altering a mini-skirt for my friend. How exciting.. :p

Thank you!!! :thumbsup:

Posted

Thank you!!! :thumbsup:

You're welcome! :wink

Oh and what am I doing.. Ummm about to go re-dye my hair... My blonde is showing.. lol

Posted

Being bored.....

Posted

You're welcome! :wink

Oh and what am I doing.. Ummm about to go re-dye my hair... My blonde is showing.. lol

oh no! :shock:

Posted

Thinking I should go to bed, especially since my dog is snoring on the floor beside me.

Posted

Having a nightcap & flirting with Rev..... :wub:

Posted (edited)

Since I pick up job assignments online, I am surfing the Internet in hopes that a job will become available for tomorrow. I had a job set up for tomorrow and Thursday, but they were cancelled or some reason. :rolleyes:

Edited by tanuki1985
Posted

oh no! :shock:

:unsure: Are you picking on me! picking on sweet innocent cute lil ol me! Hmmm you just wait... Damn now where ever did I pack my catholic school uniform away to.. Ah well I know where a ruler is.. Don't make me take you to task! :spank:whip

Posted

Trying to catch up on things I missed around here.

Posted

Rolling(Mfg) cigarettes,just a stale night.

Posted

not much!

Posted

Preparing for total world domination.

Posted

Uhmmm...uhhh

I just tried this mild legal hallucinogen called salvia....

WTF.

I didn't know the world could ROTATE around you while you're stumbling just trying to keep up with it.

Seriously.

Posted

Trying to remember how to not give a shit about anything. Apparently I'm less annoying that way.

Posted

Getting ready to go to bed. So exciting, I know.

Posted

Watching Naruto and Death Note on Veoh!

Posted

Hiding out in the shop

Posted

Listening to about 15 very small Indian children scream/play outside. They're freakin adorable, but I want to kill them all the same.

Posted

Listing to the disires of the voises in my head.

Telling to take things far past the breaking points.

Posted

Right now avoiding any form of bs drama,and about to drown in youtube videos in a few minutes

Posted

gonna find the answers in a bottle of booze

Posted

watching the Office :p

Posted

scratching my head in confusion

Posted

stewing over the day ...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.