Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

totally not doing what I said I was going to do.

Posted

Getting ready to grind some ink so I can practice my Japanese Shodou (calligraphy)!

Posted

Enjoying the awesome almost 80 degree weather right now.

Posted

What he said... the Dark one right up there... :jamin

Posted

Enjoying the rare silence .......both girls are in the house, but yet... it's quiet... o.O

Posted

About to run to the store for much needed milk, so I can make coffee, so I can go to Sleep.

Yeah explain that one to me. Hope I don't get mugged on the way!

Posted

About to crash out

Posted

Wondering why I'm up when I went to bed only a few hours ago, listening to my oldest daughter playing Guitar Hero and kicking butt on Holiday in Cambodia, watching my youngest daughter be a little girly girl, trying to get up enough gumption to go to the store and get some soda

Posted

hand sewing this really cute black dress... and hoping that i'll be done soon!!! (and I just got started!!!!)

Posted

contemplating a nap

Posted

multi-tasking

Posted

Playing WoW with Pharoh... waiting for him to lvl up to 7 so he can help me. :) I'm just glad to have a quiet day to relax.

Posted

Making dinner. Thinking about a difficult situation.

Posted

Watching a movie... relaxing.

Posted

Laying in bed

Posted

Getting ready to step out.....

dancingGirl.JPG

Posted

waiting for the laundry to be done so that I can put it away, enjoying the nice air that is coming through my window

Posted

being lazy, but contemplating rearranging my bedroom at the same time

Posted

Listening to Pharoh pluck away at the guitar while I prepare to do homework.

Relaxing from a kick-butt morning at church and a new, exciting lunch experience with Pharoh, Steven and Lola. :thumbsup:

Posted

Post hanging-out-at-the-park-with-the-kids relaxation.

Posted

figuring out what to make for dinner

Posted

climbing the walls!

i wanna go home......

Posted

Hanging out with friends in Wyandotte

Posted

trying not to fall asleep

Posted

Being harassed by my older daughter.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 73 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.