Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wanting the weekend to be here already.

Posted

wondering why i'm sitting here thinking about 'boy'...

Posted

Watching Tygerlili make dinner for us.

Posted

Chatting with Pharoh.... sharing annoying youtube videos.

About to go to bed.

Posted

Basking in the glory of a relaxing night. :whistle:

Posted

Watching a movie the guy and then going to bed.

Posted

trying to get cranky children out of bed. Trying to get my butt to work, late.

Posted

Eating breakfast.

Posted

Planning out my weekend. :)

Making a grocery list so I can make a special breakfast tomorrow AND peanut butter cookies.

Waiting for more people to come into work so that I'm not alone!

Posted

Wondering just how many loads of laundry I can do today.

Posted

Wondering just how many loads of laundry I can do today.

Since you're not a mod anymore, it should go up by a factor of 4. :rofl:

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

hunting for bands and/or venues

Posted

helping people get online.

Posted

Wondering

Posted

Since you're not a mod anymore, it should go up by a factor of 4. :rofl:

You're wearing you silly pants today, aren't ya? Hehehe.

Guest GodfallenPromos
Posted

Wondering

...about how many Octopi you can fit into a catapult?....or am I alone on that?

Posted

not much of anything right at this moment

Posted

Trying....

...really hard to keep 'working' today...

Posted

Burning some CD's Grrrrrr I need to get a adaptor for my ipod in my car...

Posted

Being happy I kept working today...

Posted

getting off the computer, cleaning for a bit and then getting on Xbox live to kick some kids' asses at Guitar Hero.

Posted

Thinking about Olive Garden.

Posted

being reprimanded for my tone (I'm a high tenor).

Posted

And remembering my moonroof is still open in my car.

Posted

Wondering how I'm almost to 16,000 posts already. :unsure:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.