Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Anticipating TygerLili's arrival. :peanutbutterjellytime::happy:

Posted

Trying to figure out what to get for lunch.....

Any suggestions?????

Posted

About to drink some deeelicious coffee.

And I'm going to bite OMG's bunny as an homage to Ozzy Osbourne.

Posted

Relaxing, waiting for 3:30 to roll around so I can pick up the cranky children and take the oldest cranky to the dermatologist.

Posted

Stuff.

Posted

Dyeing my hair bright pink. ;)

Posted

rolling cigarettes and listening to hardcore songs... loudly...

Posted

About to go up to the coffee house

Posted

not really anything right now but I think I foresee some Guitar Hero or Rock Band in my near future

Posted

Nothing as usual.

Posted

Going to work now. Yahoo.

Posted

Sitting at work ... bleh.

Posted

Looking for trouble. She's probably still asleep. :rofl:

Posted

Is it wrong that I was already looking at porn this morning? It didn't start out that way, I was looking at some shopping sites at collars, leather, and chainmail, and of course there were some links. :blush:

Posted

Is it wrong that I was already looking at porn this morning? It didn't start out that way, I was looking at some shopping sites at collars, leather, and chainmail, and of course there were some links. :blush:

I can think of better things for you to do early in the morning... :sorcerer:

Posted

Is it wrong that I was already looking at porn this morning? It didn't start out that way, I was looking at some shopping sites at collars, leather, and chainmail, and of course there were some links. :blush:

hell no .. someone asked me once how many times i ..

Oh wait.. nm.. don't need to be too candid on here.. :whistle:

Let's just leave it at.. there's no "set" time to be looking at porn.. :)

Posted

putting on damp pants....I hate doing laundry grrrrrrrr

Posted (edited)

putting on damp pants....I hate doing laundry grrrrrrrr

Laundry should be done at night... :secret:

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

Laundry should be done at night... :secret:

It was, but to much heavy stuff, didn't dry all the way :(

Posted

It was, but to much heavy stuff, didn't dry all the way :(

If you didn't play WoW so intently you could have turned the dryer on a couple of times!! ;)

Posted

If you didn't play WoW so intently you could have turned the dryer on a couple of times!! ;)

*Zing*

Posted

I'm getting ready to go home ....

Posted

trying not to explode in rage and then fall to pieces :rant:

wondering if kickboxing the side of my garage, in said rage, counts as a workout

Posted

If you didn't play WoW so intently you could have turned the dryer on a couple of times!! ;)

Must.......kill......allies :cool

Posted

Wonder why Ice Queen is upset..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 73 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.