Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Messing with myspace waiting for the tylenol PM to kick in.. Yawn*

Posted

Trying to convince myself to go to sleep.

Looking for a job and distracting myself with the board.

Posted

Can't sleep cuz I've got too much on my mind.

Posted

thinking of an excuse not to go to work..... but I guess I shall go anyway.

Posted

trying to self motivate

Also trying to motivate for work :(

Posted

Wishing I could be outside

Posted

pondering about world domination

Posted

On my way out the door .......... again.

Posted

Going to look at me a Guitar to buy :)

Posted

Getting ready for a job interview for the better.

Posted

waiting on my last load of laundry.

Posted

entering payments received

Posted

eating dinner

Posted

absolutely nothing

Posted

just finished a Guinness after finally getting home from work :beer:

Posted

browsing the interwebs, reading different DGN posts, thinking that i am... no i won't say that.... hehe

lets see what else...

ooo talking to DeathFearsNone, on IM

and that about sums it all up....

Posted

waiting for the nail polish to dry on my toenails so I can go to bed

Posted

Enjoying a refreshing glass of pinot noir and knocking out some homework assignments.

Posted

getting ready to go out the door to go to work

Posted

Being very agitated at the synthysizer knob....oOOO... aaAAAGGHRRHRHTETERSHaz..,...

Posted

Being perplexed

Posted

Looking into designing a website

Posted

Psychological square dancing....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.