Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

and also....getting very sleepy

Posted

Applying for a LOT of openings at the company I work for, most of them are out of state. I need OUT of what I'm doing right now, and I need more money, and a cheaper place to live.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

A few were ones I know i'd never get (the web/mobile associate for a horror ondemand channel, wouldnt that just be fuckin cool?) and some were ones I might just have a fair chance at.

Cross them fingers.

My sanity, what little there is left, may depend on sheer luck. Heh.

Posted

getting ready to go hang out wit a few friends

Posted

laughing because I know his pain

hehe....all the pain was worth cause now it works!

Posted

wondering how much work is piled on my desk that I'll face Monday morning

Posted

rocking out with my new logitech speakers

Posted

planning some errands

Posted

Debating if my sore throat is okay enough to go on with my plans today.

Posted

Workin....

Posted

Planning.....first Dodge park then the techno thing later followed by a drumming

squeeze shopping and yoga in someplace

Posted

singing eazy e. the kids aren't here so i can finally listen to it.

Posted

climbing the walls!!

Posted

praying to the obscure hindi goddess vitio

Posted

Feel a bit guilty cause I might stay home and play music geek and let a few peeps down but please myself and one other....

Posted

smoking a cig getting ready to take a friend sumwhere

Posted

I've been cleaning all day, I think I might make Jadnifer play DDR with me in a minute.

Posted

Trying to find a life and maybe 'friends' too.

Posted

Playing catch up on reading the boards here, after being gone for a few months since my computer died on me. Now that I built a new dream machine I have a lot of catch up to do at the places I visit.

Posted

Reflecting on the the message at church today. Relaxing and enjoying some silence while the kids are napping.

Posted

Wondering if this chicken is going to be thawed out in time for dinner. If not, it's going to be take out....

Posted

Getting ready to crashout for another exciting week of work

Posted

Trying to concentrate on work and not worry so much about things I can't control.

Posted

Waiting.. for the knock at the door.

Posted

Having interesting discussions with the office staff.

Posted

Enjoying my Working.. and DGNing lol ^_^

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.