Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Waiting. Wondering how tonight will end.

Posted

pondering goin to get a snack..... yeah I think I will!!!

Posted

Trying not to puke. :sick:

Posted

Fighting spyware

Posted

working on a report for my structured cabling class

Posted

Buying new boots, not the one I originally was looking for, but, I think I like these better. Shopping for panties and stockings, and drooling over all sorts of latex, vinyl, and leather goodies I could have lots of fun with. I need to make more money.....or find a sugardaddy!

Posted

Trying to work, but my damn clients aren't calling me back yet. grrrrrrrrrrr!

Posted

Uploading old pictures in my gallery.

Getting annoyed that I can't find the CD with all the glamour shots I had taken a couple years ago.

Posted

I just faxed proposals...now I need clients to sign them so I can make some money!

Posted

Waiting for my husband to come home and wondering why people who don't live in my house park right in front of it....

Posted

working.. STILL.. got to get the moneys coming in!!!

Posted

Drinking coffee and watching youtube,kills boredom

Posted

Forcing a good friend to hear me gushing and being super annoyingly happy! Muah* And yes you are the life of the party.. You know who you are! XO

Posted

Chatting on yahoo with my cuddle buddy

Posted

Being stressed enough to where my shoulders hurt

Posted (edited)

ripping my hair out! research blows. 3 more years of this crap.

Edited by bean water
Posted

Regretting having only garlic bread and chocolate chips for dinner

Looking forward to seeing some art tomorrow at the DIA

Thinking.....

Posted

Listening to Matchbox 20 and waiting for Cher and Raven to get home

Posted

Watching a show about chewing gum.

Posted

Watching a show about chewing gum.

Listening to music.

What about chewing gum? Sounds interesting.

Posted

Sitting in my bedroom waiting for the girls to go to sleep. They do this in pairs about I once a month ... I'm always dead tired when they do this too.

Posted

Thinking....about a lot of things

Posted

Eating food hanging out with Raven and Jadnifer.

Posted

Sitting at my computer looking for any excuse not to go to bed yet even though I'm dead tired...

Posted

knowing that i am going to regret staying up past the point of going to sleep, so i am going through DGN and making posts....

i am also sitting here thinking about all the ppl that i miss back home (SC), and thinking about all the friends I am going to be leaving behind when i go back to SC.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.