Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Scamming... er.. scanning.

Posted

Going to go mellow out

Posted

procrastinating HW thats due tommorrow

Posted

Getting ready to collapse for the night, so I can get up and do it all over again, then collapse tomorrow night, then get up and work OT Saturday and collapse when I get home. Hmmm, starting to see a pattern here?

Posted

Getting ready to collapse for the night, so I can get up and do it all over again, then collapse tomorrow night, then get up and work OT Saturday and collapse when I get home. Hmmm, starting to see a pattern here?

:grouphug

Posted

About to go change out of my Chef pants, and into my lazy pants.

Also see if I can atleast sort out some laundry to do before I go to werk tomorrow.

Posted

I'm typing this reply, and then I'm goin to bed.

Posted

making a list for tomorrow's tasks after i sleep in.

Posted

*rubs eyes*

Getting the crud outta my eyes, drinking cophee, about to clean the house, and go to work to pick up my paycheck and then go to work til 10p

Posted

Working, and gathering ideas.

W00t!

Posted

Looking at the Hell, MI website.

Posted

Resting and scratching my head.... OK not really... sitting here at work.

Posted

:nut

going craaaaazy

Posted

trying to talk myself into shoveling the snow, and then taking a shower, and then putting on makeup, and then getting dressed, and then running errands...

Posted

getting ready to unpack and take a much needed bath lol

Posted

Eating candy that I literally just got from a stranger.

Soooo...if I don't show up CC tonight because of acute poisoning, well, you know what happened.

Posted

Doing my nails.

Posted

Being horribly bored and waiting to go HOOOME so that I can do my hair for FOUR hours!

Posted

Watching "Friends", eating some crackers with the kids.

Posted

Eating candy that I literally just got from a stranger.

Soooo...if I don't show up CC tonight because of acute poisoning, well, you know what happened.

did I offer a part of me to you again?

Posted

did I offer a part of me to you again?

:drool That sounds so dirty and hot

Getting my mind out of the gutter (ya, who am I kidding)

But really, got to go clean up to look "presentable" for dinner out with the family

Posted

Deciding how I will punish Ice Queen... :evil:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.