Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Looking up airfare prices.

Posted

Applying for a new job... from my current job

Posted

Scoping out the net trying to find a decent tattoo artist in Michigan.. Thinking it's about time I got my drawing I've been working on for years permanently inked...

Posted

Making rigatoni and then taco dip.

Posted

Watching the Red Wings game.

Posted

Watching "The Universe"

Posted (edited)

trying to wake up.

Edited by odims_sphere
see.. i can't even spell wake
Posted

Propping my eyes open

Posted

Figuring out what's going on next week.

Posted

Admiring one of Sprint's new phones ... with a very impressive price.

Posted

About to go clean my car out.

Posted

Trying to concentrate on work ... being distracted by good conversation... wishing I could take a nap.

Posted

Trying to concentrate on work ... being distracted by good conversation... wishing I could take a nap.

LOL a common theme in the workplace today. So my boss brings me some work...and then sits down and starts telling stories...an hour ago...:gathering:

Posted

Trying to motivate myself into thinking it's gonna be a good day.

About to drive out to lansing AGAIN for work, trying to convince myself I'm a good person.

Posted

Just finished booking my California trip. Now I just have to wait for the confirmation.

Posted

trying to convince myself I'm a good person.

You -are- a good person!!! No need to convince!

I am doing yesterday's deposit in the lovely QuickBooks Online program... woo hoo.

I am also trying to edit pictures

Posted

About to take my pants off.

Could this be a feeling too?

Posted

About to go get my hair cut.

Posted

werk

Posted

ugh.. Being Bored

I know this is just the calm before the storm though

Posted (edited)

Goofing off on the internet,and expecting a good day tomorow at work.

Edited by Darque Metallion
Posted

doing some laundries.

Posted

Finally sitting for a minute.

I should be doing homework .... blah. I'll do it tomorrow and chill for a bit before bed now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.