Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

waiting for you to tell me you will come over next weekend for dinner lol

Posted

folding laundry!!!! OMFG SO MUCH FUN!!!

*inhales the Vanilla Orchid dryer sheet* Soooooo Goooooooooooooooooooood.

*dies*

Posted

Trying to relax...

Posted

Unwinding before hopefully turning in early.

Posted

getting ready for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :ralph

Posted

I don't.... know

Posted

Cleaning up the house then dropping the boy off with his dad.

Going to p/u my aunt at the airport then take her home.

Put gas in my car.

Then finally... resting.

Posted

Just sat down at my desk.

Posted

Staring in wonderment

Posted

Just got done filing my FAFSA. *sigh of relief*

Posted

Making sure my cell phone isn't broken.

Posted

checking messages

Posted

Wondering what I'm going to have for dinner

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Waiting in class ::sigh::

And listening to This American Life and just amazed there is a thing such as a rubber room. If you heard it this week you know what the fuck Im talking about. Its awful!

Posted

Watching Scrubs, listening to the kids eat dinner.

Posted (edited)

It's called strong hands and body oil, maybe even flavored. Oh, I see, weak hands, are they small too? :rofl:

I have the strong hands. I just can't reach!! Thus I need someone for that.. And no... They are not small. :p

Back to topic: I'm resting my weary legs...

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

I have the strong hands. I just can't reach!! Thus I need someone for that.. And no... They are not small. :p

Back to topic: I'm resting my weary legs...

*coughs and points to self*massagetherapist*coughs*

Posted

drinking a bad ass bottle of water, and reading dgn.

Posted (edited)

wondering what makes a bottle of water bad-ass...

also trying to simmer down enough to go to bed. it may be a sleeping pill tonight because I'm wicked hyper.

Edited by bean water
Posted

trying to erase my memory... it's not working... need to try harder... *grabs eraser, and scrubs forehead some more*... this could take a while..

Posted

Wondering if I am pretty....

Posted

I already told you your were pretty!

And that I loved you.

Did last night mean nothing to you? :crybaby:

If I give you the severed left hand, of Takeshi Miike, will that make you happy?

___________________________________________________________________

Waiting for phone calls and PMs and emails, in not one but now two sagas I put myself in the middle of.

Posted

Drinking lots of coffee in hopes that it will get rid of this annoying headache.

Posted

Just posted a little thing in my blog. :)

Posted

trying to decide if I should buy a custom desktop or build my own.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.