Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

scarring someone for life.

heheheheheh.....

Posted

Not being scarred for life...

Posted

Damn....

Posted (edited)

Surfing ebay, feeding into my stockings and high heels buying addiction.. Amazing no matter how many I own I can never seem to have enough.. Laughs*

Edited by Marmee_Noir
Posted

Being brought tea... thanks violentivy!

Posted

Drinking cophee. Watching 2 kids being amazed by a toy. :)

Posted

Drinking some coffee, trying to wake up enough to cook a good breakfast.

Looking forward to tonight

Debating whether to indulge this spark of creativity I'm feeling by taking some photos and/or writing naughty stories or do some housework.......Ya, I'm thinking indulge. Indulging is always more fun :thumbup:

Posted

burning movies

Posted

Eating a peppermint brownie. OMG is it good. :drool

Posted

Makin' hair, and watching a movie.

Posted

flirting outrageously

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Crying a happy cry for Jeff and Brenda, after looking at Marc pics.

Posted

Wondering if I should go out tonight

Procrastinating about doing housework

Posted

Gotta go give someone a perm so I am procrastinating.

I hate perms.

Posted

About to look for something to eat.

Posted

Watching porn

Posted

Watching porn

Throwing popcorn at Ice Queen... :sorcerer:

Actually... Looking for photos of the interior of the Cadillac Provoq concept. Everyone posts the same fucking press shots... Grrr...

Posted

procrastinating my homework thats due tommorrow

Posted

Sterilizing surgical instruments ...

Posted

making plans to dye my hair wildfire red. :)

wednesday.... :)

Posted

I'm getting ready to bust out of work and go cuddle with my wife. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Posted

I'm getting ready to bust out of work and go cuddle with my wife. :peanutbutterjellytime:

....and in you walk!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.