Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Pondering.

And about to crack into my homework. YAY!!!!!!!

Posted

Wondering why they have the climate control at work set to "HELL".

:sweat:

Posted

Getting annoyed that I can't find the CD with all the glamour shots I had taken a couple years ago.

Finally found the CD in my car last night, even though I swear it wasn't there 2 days ago when I looked.

Adding new shots to my gallery

http://www.detroitgothic.net/gallery-user424-album626.html

Posted

Being bored

Posted

Posting here, thinking about dessert, watching Dancing with the Stars with my girls...

Posted

getting ready to go to bed. I've had enough of today. I'm done giving a shit.

Posted

Eating Egg Salad sammiches with Odims, and relaxing from today.

Posted

hardly working

Posted

Getting ready for school, then to work RIGHT afterwards.

About to dry my hair, and finish this cup of coffee.

Posted

Drinking coffee and wondering WTF!??!!??!? Why am I up at this hour??!!?!?!!

Posted

Drinking coffee and wondering WTF!??!!??!? Why am I up at this hour??!!?!?!!

You wanted to get up this early.

Posted

You wanted to get up this early.

This is NOT the "up" I wanted ;o)

Posted

This is NOT the "up" I wanted ;o)

So what your doing right now is bitching that you are up, but not the up that was desired. :)

/threadjack

Posted

replying here, then maybe looking at another thread, then goin to work

Posted

Baking some corn bread.

Posted

working on a project & waiting for UPS to deliver my packages

Posted

Fighting the urge to break my vacation and go to work

Posted

My tax return.

Posted

impatiently waiting for UPS.....damn it...I got shit to do!!!!

Posted

telling myself I should get off my lazy butt and go check the mail

Posted

inspecting new hardware

Posted

Getting ready for bed I hope

Posted

Shower and dressed I suppose

Posted

Mentally limping....

Posted

workin', workin', workin'!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.