Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Trying to get up enough energy to get out of pj's and get my butt to the store before having to pick my girls up

Posted

Yawn ditto, although I'm missing the bottom half of my pj's, whoops.

:blink:

Right now I'm enjoying the silence. Soon I shall go to Ypsi and pick up the demon spawn.

I kid. I love my children dearly.

Posted

:blink:

Right now I'm enjoying the silence. Soon I shall go to Ypsi and pick up the demon spawn.

I kid. I love my children dearly.

Lol it's true, all children are demon spawn at times, but you ;ove them anyway. I always think of children over the age of 5 as adults-in-training and you Know there are adult demon spawn pretty much everywhere!

Ok must shower!

Posted

Lol it's true, all children are demon spawn at times, but you ;ove them anyway. I always think of children over the age of 5 as adults-in-training and you Know there are adult demon spawn pretty much everywhere!

Ok must shower!

That reminds me. I should take one too.... :welcome:

Posted

o.O Leaving for Ypsi now. Yahoo.

Posted

tired from actually dancing for 4 hours last night at CC... i just woke up ... yea ... long ass night

Posted

getting ready to go with my sister to some induction thing that's she's involved in.. yay for S-M-R-T kids!!!

Posted

Induction? Is that like an engine, then? :-)

Posted

'tka tka Technology', Goes with Nitzer Ebb... very well...

Posted

Listening to my 7 year old have a fit, trying to keep sane, and just generally pondering my existence.

Posted

listening to some music, and waiting for my sister to get back..

Posted

I just bathed my Chihuahua's because my 8 1/2 year old daughter just dumped her whole plate of Lasagna, mac and cheese and green beans on my littlest one.

Posted

Getting ready to go to Trixie's :)

see you there , maybe ...

Posted

Waiting for the Grill to warm up.

Relaxing on the couch, watching Robot Chicken.

Posted

Watching Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, pondering sleep, dreading work tomorrow

Posted

debating if i should read before bed, or just try to go to sleep - but i'm sure i'll be wide awake for awhile yet.

Posted

Nothing much. Need... more... excitement.......

Posted

About to go fire up the grill and make some yummy burgers.

Then cut up all my veggies for a nice salad. Then look up how to cook tomorrow's dinner.

Posted

Being bored. Dude, please some entertain me.

Posted

Watching Family Guy. About to go to bed.

Posted

I'm being very thankful right now.

Posted

getting ready to go to bed.

Posted

Waiting for my oldest daughter to quit panicking over the nosebleed she woke up with about an hour ago and go back to bed so I can go to bed.

Posted

Writing a manifesto.

Posted

Kicking someone who needs to get up for work.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.