Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Getting ready to dye my hair.

Posted

Trying to get myself ready for "the day"

Posted

reading emails and cracking up.

he sent me this.....Are the squirrels chuckin' walnuts at ya again honey?

yup they are

Posted (edited)

Picking up the empty Coke cans next to the couch that my kids were just kicking around.

Edited by Rayne
They were not throwing -- they were kicking.
Posted

Picking up the empty Coke cans next to the couch that my kids were just kicking around.

Thinking I should change the recycling can so that there is room for them.

Posted

Trying to figure out why my Mac says I don't have permission to access the battery settings ....

Posted

Getting chewed out by my ex because my oldest son was up a lot coughing last night and it hasn't stopped this morning so I chose to keep him home today.

Posted

Going back to my vibrant red hair. Because I rock that shit.

Posted

waiting on the phone forever because of an idiot.

Posted

removing the saucage from my ear.

Not kidding. I was multitasking and had a phone in one hand and a slim jim in the other. :rolleyes:

Posted

*pinches self*

Nope, guess this isn't hell afterall.

Posted

waiting for grandpa to get over on this side of town so that we can do dinner and then he shall whisk my children away and I will be childless till Sunday.

Posted

Waiting for the munchkins to come over.

Cleaning up the living room.

Relaxing.

Posted (edited)

Hoping a tornado doesn't land on my house.

I'm taking a nap now, would someone please call me if a tornado is about to land on my house?

Thank you. :-)

Edited by Pandora
Posted

Waiting for the Storm

Posted (edited)

Just now realizing there are watches out ....

Wondering what's the wind is going to do to my property this time.

Edited by Rayne
spelling
Posted

Rattling my house with iTunes and my desktop speakers and subwoofer connected to my MacBook.

I love iTunes. The iPhone makes it sooooo easy!

Posted

Just got it from playing outside with the Munchkins.

Now heating up the oven for Pizza, and watching the news, listening to the storm comming in, *and its wicked beautiful*

Heh, watching the kids colour stuffed animals.

Posted

Just now realizing there are watches out ....

Wondering what's the wind is going to do to my property this time.

Hopefully nothing happens,

I think you have been through enough,bs from the past.

Posted (edited)

Hopefully nothing happens,

I think you have been through enough,bs from the past.

I hate wind.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Sitting on my arse waiting for the washer to be done so that I can throw the clothes in the dryer

Posted

Ugh. I gotta get out of here. J is sick, the band is loud.......where to go and what to do......damn it.

Posted

pondering

Posted

Reminiscing which has lead me to adding a bunch of songs I used to dance to at the clubs to my myspace music player. Well, except the Shubert. They never played Shubert at the club. That would be kinda cool. I bet I could dance to it, not ballet or anything. haha, I wonder what everyone would do if a club like City Club broke out some Shubert. That would be funny!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.