Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Drinking some coffee, thinking it will be a 2 cup day today. Trying to wake up enough to start the list of things I need to get done today and warning myself not to push myself to hard today. I've got a long day of work ahead of me tomorrow and I just have one of those feelings it will be horrendous. I need to conserve energy and sanity for that.

Posted

Settling in for work.

Posted

Starting real work. Putting everything back together after the cleaning crew re-waxed the floors doesn't count.

Posted

Working, recovering from a long weekend.......Rocked out Saturday night, then went out with Steven and a friend last night who was in desperate need of some guy time......I of course established my bowling dominance, and after some smack talk that was much needed we kicked back the rest of our brew ha's and called it a night....to bad I am sore and not really rested tho :(

Posted

faking a dump,waiting for the lunch buzzer to go off.and running thousands of parts.

Posted

rejoicing that the tornado that has been ransacking my house has fallen asleep. Now for a bite to eat and get back to cleaning, oh joy!

Posted (edited)

faking a dump,waiting for the lunch buzzer to go off.and running thousands of parts.

How do you fake a dump??? :unsure:

I'm dumping food on my shirt...

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

I'm dumping coffee down my throat. :-)

Posted

Thinking... to much thinking.

Posted

Really TRYING to understand Myspace... it is an endless see of dizzying boxes and I think I hate HTML, for now...

Posted

sitting here in my towel, dripping wet with steam coming off my skin, thinking about how good that hot shower just felt

Posted

Are you trying to start a stampede to the sticks? :swoon

Why, yes, of course!

Posted

Why, yes, of course!

It's working. :evil:

Posted

It's working. :evil:

You need to get a car. Muahahahaha!

Posted

Finishing up some work so that I can take tomorrow off due to some appointments

Posted

How do you fake a dump??? :unsure:

I'm dumping food on my shirt...

LOL!!in in other words,pretending to use the bathroom,to go online instead,and giving my legs a break,cement floors suck,LOL!!

Posted

Trying to figure out what to do with my free time tomorrow between my appointments.

Posted

Writing letters to my past...wrapping things up I should have along time ago.

Posted

dealing with cranky children

Posted

dealing with cranky children

Me too.

Posted

Me too.

Does ben count as cranky children? If so I am there with both of you lol

Posted

Does ben count as cranky children? If so I am there with both of you lol

Indeed, sometimes he can.

Posted

Me too.

I am at work... so... draw your own conclusions... heh

Posted

Having an entertaining philosophical discussion with a coworker...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 73 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.