Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

going through all the job search sits, hunting for anything that's available. :)

Posted

5:10 am, drinking too much coffee and gaming.

Posted

sitting here, in my bedroom, dressed for work, awake...in need of cawphee, tummy gurgling cuz I'm hungry, all while I type this.

Posted

Trying to escape reality, unsuccessfully

Posted

workin'

Posted

taking turns setting up this new computer, cleaning, and playing with Stella :teehee:

Posted

taking turns setting up this new computer, cleaning, and playing with Stella :teehee:

Thinking that Ice Queen is on a merry-go-round.

Posted

Thinking that Ice Queen is on a merry-go-round.

yes, and everything starts to get blurry and my belly gets sick, or did I forget to eat? Next; find a new real estate agent. Where's the phone book?

Posted

yes, and everything starts to get blurry and my belly gets sick, or did I forget to eat? Next; find a new real estate agent. Where's the phone book?

That would be the yellow blur.

Posted

Revamping some online stuff.

Posted

Just got home from school, and nows about the time I go wash all my sheets from today.

Thats the downside to massage therapy, I use all my washclothes everyday. Phooie.

Posted

Making taco pie.

YUM.....

Posted

Finishing Me Chix soup.....

Taco pie sounds better.

Posted

writing a new dark tribal beat... MUAhahahahaha-----HA! :jamin:pimp

Posted

Listening to my girls play NiN's The Collector on Rock Band

Posted

About to change CD's on the Bose.

Wondering what room to tackle next.

Posted

downloading a new mod for MTWII

Posted

Trying really hard to resist the urge to buy something from Damask and Northbound Leather. Must...stop...looking. But I can't. it's just so hot!

Posted

Eating raisins...

Posted

Drinking a Heineken..

and listening to Paul welding.

Posted

cleaning, posting, wrangling a wild child, repeat

Posted

At work taking a first-aid and blood-borne pathogen class.

Posted

I am getting up the motivation to clean dishes and work on a song...or go back to sleep...

Posted

email, deposits, thinking about homework, working out finances, trying not to stress out, enjoying my wonderful bottle of water .... wanting a nap.

Posted

Setting up another job to run

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.