Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Pulling cube steak out of the freezer to thaw for dinner tomorrow and pulling beef shanks out to thaw to make soup on Saturday. Then I'm going to bed...

Posted

Eating apples with caramel dip. Nummy.

Posted

Drying off after playing in the rain :tongue:

To bad I seen that my windows were both all the way down on my car lol :X

Posted

Preparing to sleep, have a long but great day ahead of me.

Posted

I'm talking to an long-distance friend on the phone. He always rants about dumb random shit... and today is no different. :yucky:

We've been friends for a long time, which is why I still feel the need to bother with him. :/

Posted

About to take a cigarette break.

Posted

Just got done watch 5ive Girls... What a shit movie...

Posted

Sitting outside cranking out the metal

Posted

Recovering from an exhausting week

Posted

playing on line and wishing I didnt still have A Boy Named Sue still stuck in my head>.>

Posted

Thanks to Marc and Stymie, I now have "A Boy Named Sue" stuck in my head :rant:

Posted

Thanks to Marc and Stymie, I now have "A Boy Named Sue" stuck in my head :rant:

:whoops:

to funny lol

:rofl:

Posted

fuckin' around with some lyrics...

Posted

Trying to remember how to not give a shit about anything. Apparently I'm less annoying that way.

Hey, me too!

Getting annoyed that it's raining out, and I left my jacket in the car.

Posted

Drying off after playing in the rain and and the mud! :miner:

Posted

Watching the storm,and alot of lightning

Posted

House sitting, and drinking. :wine:

Posted

About to convert coffee to beer.

Posted

looking at leather neck corsets

getting ready to do some late night grocery shopping

thinking I will be having a drink when I get back

Posted

Ripping half my buddies cd collection to my puter (this will take all day)

I am excited!!!

This exchange will double the size of our collections.....we do like a lot of the same music.

Posted

About to go over to the mall and buy some new underwear so I can throw away some stuff I've had about 5 years.

Posted

Drinking coffee and about to move some things out of the garage

Posted

enjoying the silence..

lol

Posted

Thanks to Hunhee, surfing the net looking at hot male bodies :drool

Posted

trying to muster up some energy

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.