Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Having a clove.....And getting the house together for guests.....

Posted

Waiting to hear from Marc with more details.... :unsure:

Posted

Trying to clear my head enough to be semi-functional

Posted

working starting my new shift dunno if i'll like the new hours but oh well

Posted

Making mental notes in my head.

Posted

Getting ready to go to my nephews birthday party!

Posted

getting ready to go to work

Posted

Talking on the phone with Vamphyre-still!

lol

i love that man, so much!

Posted

trying to find something to do tonight

Posted

I am typing in the forums at the moment. I'm thinking about going to The Necto tonight but I have way too much stuff to do here at home.

Posted

Laughing at DJ Sweavyweave's postings,LMAO!!!! :rofl:

Posted

Getting ready to go to work at the toxic plant

Posted

Heating up spaghetti.....(Made by Slingerland) Mmmmmmmm

Posted

Heating up spaghetti.....(Made by Slingerland) Mmmmmmmm

That was a joint venture! And a damn good one too.

Flips through cookbook...

Posted

Slacking off @ work.....

Posted

Trying to find cheap flights. *grumbles at airlines*

About to go home. I think I'll cook some spaghetti. Oh My Goth just made me want some.

Posted

Planning on going to a funeral this Saturday afternoon.

Posted

Throwing away endless stacks of papers from school. I swear I need a filing cabinet for all the papers they handed out in physics. Organizing the apartment and making it look nice, I have family coming up to visit soon.

Posted

sort of regretting agreeing to go in for overtime tomorrow, but I have so much energy and the $$ is good.

Thinking there are so many better ways to expend all this energy :whistle: .

Posted

Preparing for a job interview tomorrow.

Posted (edited)

getting ready for bed

Edited by punk_princess
Posted

Going through what I have to get done today in my head.

Packing for our trip this weekend ... and thinking about my car.

Posted

Talking to my fiance ^.^

Posted

Relaxing at the moment

Posted

Deciding if I should eat lunch now, or later.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.