Jump to content

what are you doing right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Opening up as many Tabs as I can

To make my pc crash again!

Posted

Opening up as many Tabs as I can

To make my pc crash again!

That made me smile a little. :happy:

I'm just picking up the house cuz my son is the destroyer of all. Waiting to hear back from a few friends. Downloading some ringtones too.

Posted

smoking my last cig & im broke 2day........wouldnt be so bad if 2day wasnt so sukie already!

uuuurrrgggg........wish i could just quit the nic.

i have tried & i have failed!

come on cancer....take me away!!!!!!! :smoke:

Posted

Hoping it will rain! So I can go out and play in it!! And maybe throw mud at my kids!!

Posted

wondering what I shall do tonight since there is no city club as I am used to *cries* lol

Posted

About to drown out this annoying circus music with some S.F.P. metal (wrong) music,LOL!!

Posted (edited)

wondering what I shall do tonight since there is no city club as I am used to *cries* lol

I am wondering....bi-polar often? :whistle:

by the by, I am feeling "FINE; SO---FINE!!!"

(edit to explain green is a silly color)

Edited by Rev.Reverence
Posted

I am wondering....bi-polar often? :whistle:

You're asking me if I'm bi-polar?

No.

I am contemplating why people get the wrong impression of me at all times.

Posted

pulling out existing fillings with stale milk duds.

Posted

Eating a weight watcher's cookie crumble ice cream bar. Yummy!

Posted

:happy: Playing with modeling clay.

Also woundering if I should get some more.

Rubber cooking spoons and plastic spatula.

Not really for cooking either

:drool:spank:whip:detective:

Posted

Fantasizing

Posted

Taking a break from making a dress.

Posted

Fantasizing

Woundering about what o.o?

Posted

Thinking it is more fun to let people wonder :wink

Posted

Just got done making a rediculously large breakfast for everyone and now on to laundry.

Posted

DGN and Second Life.

Posted

...pondering the quintessence of philosophy....

(ya, i mean writing lyrics)

Posted

munching on an apple and pondering which book to start perusing while doing laundry.. :) yay!! I love the quiet life!

Posted

Trying and failing to motivate myself to go to the post office.

Posted

Wondering how many random guys I see out and about would still hold doors open for me or make the "ladies first" gesture if I didn't have huge boobs.

Posted

Wondering how many random guys I see out and about would still hold doors open for me or make the "ladies first" gesture if I didn't have huge boobs.

You have the entire physical package, smile, face, hair, bod, I don't think it's just the boobs. ;)

Posted

Sneezing due to being covered in pit bull puppy spit/hair. She's sooooooooo cute.

Posted

You have the entire physical package, smile, face, hair, bod, I don't think it's just the boobs. ;)

:blush: T.Y.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.